Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parish on BBS

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
What a thread!!!!

Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Call me a liar on here once more , insinuate you know something that I know you don't or just isn't true and you better start saving your pocket money for a lawyer.

Wow!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've been reading through it for the last twenty minutes or so, and still got plenty left to read. I have just passed the "save your pocket money for a lawyer" line which is glorious in itself, and there is SERIOUS potential for Gold over there.

But seriously, even if it wasn't Palace, that is incredibly stupid. As someone rightly points out, he's the CHAIRMAN now, not just a normal fan and he has to be professional and respectful, absolutely call the guy out in private if he thinks he has the right to, and from the look of it he probably does. But to do it SO publically, and it's not the first time either if we're being honest...

However, I have more of an issue with the guy who has "BHAFC, tax dodging since 1997". He can't be serious, surely? Considering their recent past...

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
What a thread!!!!

Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Call me a liar on here once more , insinuate you know something that I know you don't or just isn't true and you better start saving your pocket money for a lawyer.

Wow!

That's even funnier when you have a picture of him present for all to see.

1309808827.jpg

Then you can picture the utter bell end typing away at his apple mac.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
It's all about the Transfer of Zaha, although I believe the poster who Parish has threatened to sue claimed to know exactly why Dougie f***ed off from Palace and then got HIS MUM to write a letter to CPFC2010 telling them to stop being nasty to her little boy.

The poster in question is 33 which adds many more NODDY points to the thread.

Don't reinforce the lying chairman's words. So the guys mum, who must be a palace supporter and a member of those forums, sent a pm to one of the involved parties. Are mums not allowed to participate? Why the stigma surrounding a mum who wants to pick a side. Clearly the lying chairman wanted to sidetrack the central argument and all the noddy palarse fans bought it and now you are to.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
"Yes, LLCOOLSTEVE has called me (finally) tonight and he has agreed that he will not write any more posts suggesting that the owners have lied to the fans and we will not write anything more about him. Case closed I hope. SB."

Bless.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
That's even funnier when you have a picture of him present for all to see.

View attachment 38479

Then you can picture the utter bell end typing away at his apple mac.

Parish is a media whore, he is constantly on the radio, on the clubs pod casts, being quoted in the press and in front of the camera’s when ever he can.
I think his problem is he forgets what he has said in the past and this I think comes across as being less then truthful,

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Nail on head fro a sensible Palace fan!!!

"You sound like a really petty man. Get a grip of yourself, YOU ARE THE CHAIRMAN OF A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB.

If you cant handle someone posting negative comments on a fans forum then you should consider your position, you look a right tit just now."

Nail on head fro a sensible Palace fan!!!

"You sound like a really petty man. Get a grip of yourself, YOU ARE THE CHAIRMAN OF A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB.

If you cant handle someone posting negative comments on a fans forum then you should consider your position, you look a right tit just now."

But then the BBS hounds rounded on him.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Welcome to the world of Palace....MickeyMouse-14.jpg

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
It's just dawned on me that this is a thread about Palace, and yet no Palace have posted on it yet.

Wonder why?

I wouldn't see em anyway as they're all on my ignore list.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But then the BBS hounds rounded on him.
I'd like to see that floppy haired Parish idiot try the same thing this time next year when Palace are hopefully staring down the barrel of league one. I bet the lick spittles won't be quite so keen to defend their chairman then.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:D good grief , I mean Simon Jordan was a complete twat and they've outdone themselves here...

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I'd like to see that floppy haired Parish idiot try the same thing this time next year when Palace are hopefully staring down the barrel of league one. I bet the lick spittles won't be quite so keen to defend their chairman then.

They weren't being particularly friendly four games into this season. Luckily for CPFC2010 Dougie Freedman worked wonders with the squad he'd put together... so they let him go.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I wouldn't see em anyway as they're all on my ignore list.

Same here! It's quite satisfying entering a thread and seeing stacks of blocked posts from our resident palace obsessives.

Are we sure all those posts are from the big nosed 80s throwback Parish though? I thought some of them were signed off as SB which would be Browett I imagine? What does Parish do? He looks like a washed up hairdresser from 1982 and I imagine he drives a purple W reg Suzuki Vitara with white vinyl detailing along the side in the form of lightning flashes, he's also one of those people whose head is disproportionately too large for his body, looks like a wanker, acts like a wanker, speaks like a wanker and is chairman of a club full of wankers. I think pisspot is one down from tinpot, has a nicer ring to it too - Pisspot Palace!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I got bored after two pages. It reads like those internet arguments where one person attacks another with a really lame attempt at a put down, and all their friends start talking about how he just "pwned" them, and you're reading it thinking "huh? that's considered "pwning" here? How pathetic".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here