Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
As this post is quite long I have tried to save Brighton fans the time wasted by reading it in full. Just read the bits in bold.

Nearly went under twice and still a far bigger club than BHA:p Always have been & always will be
As proven in the play offs:amex: where dreams come true.

Read it and weep losers

UEFA’s latest report into football finance has revealed that Crystal Palace are one of the leading European clubs in terms to operating profits.

Over the past few seasons the Eagles have developed into an impressive Premier League club capable of fighting for a spot in Europe, but off the field results have been similarly impressive.

The south London club have recorded an operating profit margin of 43 per cent and gained over 100 places on their 2013 UEFA ranking.

MORE: Palace remain the only Prem side to hold this unusual stat

The top 20 includes 12 English clubs, largely due to the lucrative TV deals on offer in the top flight.

Here is Europe’s top 12 clubs ranked by operating profits:

12. Borussia Dortmund - €43m

11. Crystal Palace - €46m

10. Monaco - €50m

9. Chelsea - €52m

8. Liverpool - €60m

7. Arsenal - €60m

6. Manchester City - €70m

5. Barcelona - €79m

4. Bayern Munich - €83m

3. Real Madrid - €98m

2. Paris Saint-Germain - €114m

1. Manchester United - €140m

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
And so am l, work colleague Brighton fan today said palace will be asset stripped by the Americans, I reminded him the the palace4 will also out vote the Americans. It's funny listening to them realise that we are getting further away from them, and they hate it.l remember Southgate say when the holmesdale stand was built, that it's not worth having the best stand at the expense of the team,if your not in the premier league. Correct so that's why they hopefully are bringing in the yanks, exciting times ahead me thinks.:)

Can someone translate for me please? "It's funny listening to them..", erh, this is a Brighton board you dumbtw*t.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Do you know I have never ever been on the Palace website? Do you know I never ever want to go on the Palace website? Does that mean that I've got a life?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
So why whore yourselves for outside investment from a dubious source?

Because they need between £50-£150 million to redevelop Selhurst park (never mind their training ground), they either risk their Premier League budget or get new investment. They need 6 people to do what 1 person did for us.

They like acting as if we have failed on the pitch, but our aim has always been to get to the Premier League by 2017, so we haven't failed yet.

Can someone translate for me please? "It's funny listening to them..", erh, this is a Brighton board you dumbtw*t.

Yes I can.

What it means is I have no life whatsoever, I spend my daylight hours reading NSC and pretending what I read on there someone actually said to me. I will then report back to BBS while tugging my tiny cock hoping for some acknowledgment.

Wankers

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I don't believe with Palace what goes around comes around, and it will some day..

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
Yes I can.

What it means is I have no life whatsoever, I spend my daylight hours reading NSC and pretending what I read on there someone actually said to me. I will then report back to BBS while tugging my tiny cock hoping for some acknowledgment.

Wankers
Over 11,000 post , pot,kettle black springs to mind. I post the odd message on a rival message board, get abuse which to be honest made me laugh as so childish. My comment is honest and true but hey ho, like you said fella get a life and stop being the big keyboard warrior.:tosser:

albionite

May 20, 2009
Over 11,000 post , pot,kettle black springs to mind. I post the odd message on a rival message board, get abuse which to be honest made me laugh as so childish. My comment is honest and true but hey ho, like you said fella get a life and stop being the big keyboard warrior.:tosser:

Which bellend was you before? Sad twats being banned then creating more accounts on a rivals forum. Get a life

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
0-22.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Two reckless individuals, not the staff, not the players, not the supporters, not the club.
Do Brighton fans blame the club when Archer did a cut price deal with local businesses ? Of course not.
For the record , I put money into my club when it was on its knees, and chipped in for St Johns.

Is it not true that the money paid to the St Johns Ambulance by the Palace fans, that the total was achieved with donations from fans of Sheff Wed,s, Bristol City, Brighton, Pompey, Chester, and Birmingham City

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Is it not true that the money paid to the St Johns Ambulance by the Palace fans, that the total was achieved with donations from fans of Sheff Wed,s, Bristol City, Brighton, Pompey, Chester, and Birmingham City

Yes fans from other clubs helped out but the vast majority of the funds came from Palace fans via the BBS. Did you put your hand in your pocket? Or are you new to football? Having started following the game when 'Spanish flair' and the Penguin pounds* arrived on the south coast.

* A non quantifiable currency.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Yes fans from other clubs helped out but the vast majority of the funds came from Palace fans via the BBS. Did you put your hand in your pocket? Or are you new to football? Having started following the game when 'Spanish flair' and the Penguin pounds* arrived on the south coast.

No I didn't contribute to paying your debts, but I did put my hand in my pocket for a really good Palace cause in trying to help Scarlett to walk again if that's ok?
As for being new to football, I went to Selhurst many times when it was a half grassy bank behind each goal, do you remember that?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells

What effing cheek you have, asking him that. Jesus. As for being new to football, your lot seem to think football started when the Premiership (or whatever it was called) began.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
No I didn't contribute to paying your debts, but I did put my hand in my pocket for a really good Palace cause in trying to help Scarlett to walk again if that's ok?
As for being new to football, I went to Selhurst many times when it was a half grassy bank behind each goal, do you remember that?

Nice one on contributing to Scarlett, She seems to be doing well from the latest updates.

Vaguely remember the grassy/muddy banks at Selhurst. First game was 78' ...you have been in our shadow pretty much every season since :thumbsup:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

Fair do's, that must have been the 60s as I think all the nice Grass had been concreted by then.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Fair do's, that must have been the 60s as I think all the nice Grass had been concreted by then.

You're quite right . To think sf is that old is quite disturbing , or he could just be bullshitting of course .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Getting back on track after much speculation and false hopes drawings of the proposed new selhurst park re vamp have been leaked . This , as you can imagine , has caused much excitement in this neck of the woods and will put your soulless wonky roofed monstrosity very much in the shade .

image.jpeg

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

I never said Palace fans paid it all off, I said I contributed to it.
Why emphasis Brighton fans ? Lots of clubs fans help out in times of need, like some of ours did on your fans day.
Good football fans are at most clubs, and help out regardless of rivalries.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Getting back on track after much speculation and false hopes drawings of the proposed new selhurst park re vamp have been leaked . This , as you can imagine , has caused much excitement in this neck of the woods and will put your soulless wonky roofed monstrosity very much in the shade .

View attachment 70096

You'll never be able to afford that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here