Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I never said Palace fans paid it all off, I said I contributed to it.
Why emphasis Brighton fans ? Lots of clubs fans help out in times of need, like some of ours did on your fans day.
Good football fans are at most clubs, and help out regardless of rivalries.

Because although many Brighton fans dislike the fact you have cheated people out of there money twice, Brighton fans were amongst those that were prepared to help you to repay a charity, a charity that your new multi million pound owners were not prepared to reimburse .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Because although many Brighton fans dislike the fact you have cheated people out of there money twice, Brighton fans were amongst those that were prepared to help you to repay a charity, a charity that your new multi million pound owners were not prepared to reimburse .

Do you have this dislike for all clubs who go into administration, or just certain ones ?
I'm a bit confused by your reference to our millionaire owners, is this regarding the potential injection of cash by the American chaps ?
If it is, why would they have to reimburse St Johns, when the fans (BRIGHTON included) did it at the time ?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Plumbing new depths of Palace stupidity. "I'm a bit confused". Yes, clearly.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Palace. Keeping football for the fans since, oh, about four o clock today.

I can see why a filthy rich American impressario would be interested in the brightly coloured jester peacocks of Dulwich. Boom boom glad all over..boom boom.

Tits.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
What I can't understand is if the the 2 yank guys want to get into English football why wouldn't they just buy Dirty Leeds outright..........got to be a better long term invest surely.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What I can't understand is if the the 2 yank guys want to get into English football why wouldn't they just buy Dirty Leeds outright..........got to be a better long term invest surely.
No assets to strip.

Like it or not, they'll be some big money waved around the caravan park, over the next 18 months. Even before the TV deal.
During which time 'the academy players will be given the chance to step up'. :wink:

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

You're right, bigger club, potentially bigger attendance, far, far more history,and a football ground that is fit for purpose, probably more financially secure.
Do you think we should tell the Yanks before they make a huge mistake.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Do you have this dislike for all clubs who go into administration, or just certain ones ?
I'm a bit confused by your reference to our millionaire owners, is this regarding the potential injection of cash by the American chaps ?
If it is, why would they have to reimburse St Johns, when the fans (BRIGHTON included) did it at the time ?

The ones I dislike the most are those that go into admin twice in a decade,
And the four millionaire owners I refer to are those who made up CPFC2010. not your future asset strippers.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
You're right, bigger club, potentially bigger attendance, far, far more history,and a football ground that is fit for purpose, probably more financially secure.

While Leeds are a club with a far bigger fan base and a far more impressive history than both Palace and Brighton, they're a bit shit on the pitch at the moment, while Palace are absolutely bloody brilliant. If Leeds were one of the top 10 teams in the country like Palace are, I'm sure they'd be interested.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Getting back on track after much speculation and false hopes drawings of the proposed new selhurst park re vamp have been leaked . This , as you can imagine , has caused much excitement in this neck of the woods and will put your soulless wonky roofed monstrosity very much in the shade .

View attachment 70096
Oi !!!! We had a lego stand YEARS ago!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
While Leeds are a club with a far bigger fan base and a far more impressive history than both Palace and Brighton, they're a bit shit on the pitch at the moment, while Palace are absolutely bloody brilliant. If Leeds were one of the top 10 teams in the country like Palace are, I'm sure they'd be interested.

Or Dirty Leeds have had dodgy owners before and are wary of them now, where as, you lot never learn and will whore your club out to anyone with a dirty coin

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015

Thing Palace are a London club which I would imagine was a key factor.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Thing Palace are a London club which I would imagine was a key factor.

London club? Really. No one else in London thinks Palace are a London club. They're a bunch of Jokers from Surrey.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Blimey mate you know everyone in London, well done you must be popular. Palace se25 fact London n proud I thank you.???

If you were a London club, surely your biggest derby game would be against another (proper) London club, not a seaside city 40 odd miles away?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here