Palace owners - Pathetic.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If I were a Nigel right now I would be ashamed. What an utter embarrassment.

Palace are a total joke club right now. I'd feel bad if the few supporters they did have left weren't total dickheads.

Palace are going to plummet. I for one can't wait to see them battle it out as a League Two outfit for a while. :lolol:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
How long before Doug Freedman is sacked.

As soon as the fans wrath is turned upon the owners they have to act to deflect from themselves - which 99.9% of the time means that the manager goes.

And its just so obvious that CEO4TAG will sack him via Twitter

:D:D:D:D

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
images

Seaside seen earlier whilst reading a message prepared by Steve Parish

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
If I were a Nigel right now I would be ashamed. What an utter embarrassment.

Palace are a total joke club right now. I'd feel bad if the few supporters they did have left weren't total dickheads.

Palace are going to plummet. I for one can't wait to see them battle it out as a League Two outfit for a while. :lolol:

Who's your dealer?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Where is palace lickspittle [MENTION=24994]Seaside[/MENTION] when you need it?
Seaside is Parish. He's arguing with fans on the BBS, he should be here to argue with us soon.
EDIT - ah, he's here already. Go Steve.

Last edited:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Christ above.

This all seem's like their fans are being fed a load of bollocks, and most seem to be falling for it (Seaside clearly has). Those that rightly so (IMO) state dissapointment at the signings get ridiculed and told to politely f*ck off by the chairman...... VIA TWITTER. The chairman seemed to publicise all this as if they were very good signings, I'd have been dissapointed if Bloom had done that. Jesus, we signed Vicente, Bridge, Kuszcak and Bruno without the club getting excited all over twitter BEFORE they signed.

All this, and we are 2 games into the season. I can't wait to follow Parish at Christmas, when they're really struggling, I think we could see some quality Hashtagging. :lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It WAS funny. Why should people not be able to take the piss out of dickheads just because they run a football club?

Because it's VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY unprofessional, and makes you look like the most tinpot two bob happy hour sunday league play for a laugh football team in the ENTIRE COUNTRY.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I have not a bad word to say about TB. Best think that has ever happened to this club

Glad to hear it.

According to a mate of mine - who had a good chat with TB on the train back from Hull - young Mr Bloom's very happy with the way things are going at The Albion: both off the pitch & indeed ON it. Perhaps you could follow his lead then & get behind all the team whilst he's ploughing his time & money into it? You never know, you might actually find yourself having a more enjoyable time.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The fixture list is an absolute ballache. Last season it gave them an early chance to win at The Amex. This season, when they're behaving like a pissed-up circus act, we don't get the chance to beat them until December. And realistically, if we're going to absolutely RAPE them, it's going to be at home and we have to wait until March for that. They'll probably have sorted themselves out by then.

But just imagine beating them 4-0 at the Amex and it being the result that SENDS THEM DOWN.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports