Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace owners - Pathetic.

Our problem is that we have 25,000+ Albion fans planning to turn up regularly. Our owners simply won't find the time to deal with each grumble individually.

Apart from the choice of lager, the price of a pie and a pint, obviously. And getting banners put up in the North Stand. And providing T-Loop systems. And checking the size of the pitch. And chasing up a bus company about the free travel arrangements. And responding to requests to install e-cash facilities at the mobile beer pumps. And dealing with enquiries about the pie and soft drink offer. And advising on the various ways to get the matchday programme sent to you. And sorting out a new ticket exchange system ...

... and that's just some of the issues dealt with in the last 24 hours.

But I'm sure if we had more to moan about, the Albion could pull itself up to the level of pathetic customer care that Selhurst delivers.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good on them. "Palacedog" is a prick.

The BBS has become a hell of a lot more positive after our triple-signings today and some dickhead tries to ruin everyone's fun.

Hahahaha. I love you Seaside. You are genuinely my favourite poster on NSC.

Read the following, and spin it positively for me, please:

Palace fan: "Well, after the build up, those signings were rather underwhelming"

Parish: "If that's how you feel, f*** off and support someone else"

Palace fan: "Okay, no problem. Arrange a refund on my season ticket"

Parish: "Er no, sorry, we can't afford to do that. Um, I was only joking, anyway"

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
How long before Doug Freedman is sacked.

As soon as the fans wrath is turned upon the owners they have to act to deflect from themselves - which 99.9% of the time means that the manager goes.

Please point me towards the "fans wrath". It seems that all of the threads on the BBS at the moment are full of happy Palace fans, delighted with the good work done by Dougie and CPFC2010, and the further good work to come next week.

Twats like Palacedog are very much in the minority.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Hahahaha. I love you Seaside. You are genuinely my favourite poster on NSC.

Read the following, and spin it positively for me, please:

Palace fan: "Well, after the build up, those signings were rather underwhelming"

Parish: "If that's how you feel, f*** off and support someone else"

Palace fan: "Okay, no problem. Arrange a refund on my season ticket"

Parish: "Er no, sorry, we can't afford to do that. Um, I was only joking, anyway"

The Palacedog prick has since edited his posts in embarrassment.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Christ, most of them think the owner saying all that was FUNNY. Ridiculous.

It WAS funny. Why should people not be able to take the piss out of dickheads just because they run a football club?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Christ, most of them think the owner saying all that was FUNNY. Ridiculous.

Its basically the remedial class, laughing while the class retard sticks crayons up his nose, and calls the tecaher a ****, for attention.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:lolol:

ekzNV.jpg

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
The best bit is that Parish's signature reads:

A Message From CPFC2010
We will NOT comment or speculate about transfers, incoming or outgoing, or on the performance, wages etc of players

No the best bit is where it says "do not quote posts as representative of crystal palace football club" ... Are they stupid? They are the owners, of course what they say represents the club :ffsparr:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
No, but I'm sure you'd be one of the first to attempt to get a rise out of him if he did! :lol:

ps. In full agreement with your observations about Palarse, mind. :thumbsup:

I have not a bad word to say about TB. Best think that has ever happened to this club

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It WAS funny. Why should people not be able to take the piss out of dickheads just because they run a football club?

Stop and think.

This is the CEO of a company, publically trying to belittle a much needed customer, on a public forum. You think that's funny? Seriously?

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Good on them. "Palacedog" is a prick.

The BBS has become a hell of a lot more positive after our triple-signings today and some dickhead tries to ruin everyone's fun.

If if the BBS is more positive after signing 3 reserves, bloody hell that place must've been depressing.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Our problem is that we have 25,000+ Albion fans planning to turn up regularly. Our owners simply won't find the time to deal with each grumble individually.

Apart from the choice of lager, the price of a pie and a pint, obviously. And getting banners put up in the North Stand. And providing T-Loop systems. And checking the size of the pitch. And chasing up a bus company about the free travel arrangements. And responding to requests to install e-cash facilities at the mobile beer pumps. And dealing with enquiries about the pie and soft drink offer. And advising on the various ways to get the matchday programme sent to you. And sorting out a new ticket exchange system ...

... and that's just some of the issues dealt with in the last 24 hours.

But I'm sure if we had more to moan about, the Albion could pull itself up to the level of pathetic customer care that Selhurst delivers.

I'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to make.

That we have complaints, too? - No one is making fun of palace fans for having complaints

That the club has a representative on this board - Yes, a representative, not Bloom himself. And it is a public relation exercise, and is carried out as such. Parish wants to be one of the lads, like Mike Ashley downing pints while in Newcastle's equivalent of the north stand.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

it is very noble of you to still defend the antics of today when inside you must be raving fcuking mad and very embarressed to support such a joke club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here