Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace owners - Pathetic.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Glad to hear it.

According to a mate of mine - who had a good chat with TB on the train back from Hull - young Mr Bloom's very happy with the way things are going at The Albion: both off the pitch & indeed ON it. Perhaps you could follow his lead then & get behind all the team whilst he's ploughing his time & money into it? You never know, you might actually find yourself having a more enjoyable time.

WHAT ?

You mean he hasn't fallen out with Gus and is already looking for his replacement ?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
WHAT ?

You mean he hasn't fallen out with Gus and is already looking for his replacement ?

I know, it's completely ASTONISHING isn't it? Don't worry though - as I'll be seeing my SNOUT tomorrow, so I'll get the thumb-screws on him & find out the true SP. Nobody likes a TEA LEAF. :angry:

I'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to make.

That we have complaints, too? - No one is making fun of palace fans for having complaints

That the club has a representative on this board - Yes, a representative, not Bloom himself. And it is a public relation exercise, and is carried out as such. Parish wants to be one of the lads, like Mike Ashley downing pints while in Newcastle's equivalent of the north stand.
I think the MAIN point I was trying to make is that we have 25,000+ fans planning to turn up regularly.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Palace owners now arguing with fans on the BBS - so unprofessional. I fear it is a slippery slope.

Originally Posted by Palacedog:
It's hardly lived upto the hype on twitter before hand has it , an unknown Brazilian who had a trial with Rangers and a £350,000 signing from Bristol C. Whilst I wasn't expecting Messi it would have been nice to get an experienced player

Retort from Steve Parish:
What was the 'hype'? I said there would be two attacking players. You must be a serial malcontent. Do you come to games? I don't want to lose supporters but if I can find someone who's a bit more positive in their outlook than you who would switch to Palace, would you be prepared to support another club?

That way we dont lose supporters overall but we dont have your misery around us anymore.

What do you think?

Palace Dog:
Unbelievable. Yeah no problem . Contact me via private message arrange to refund my season tickets and extra money I paid out returned to me in full and I will find someone else to support.

What a truly ridiculous thing to say to a supporter on a website

Steve Parish:
When the last vestige of optimism left your body, clearly your sense of humour did as well

In any event I can't find another fan at such short notice to take your place so you'll have to stay for now.

Just try to cheer up for us won't you please, just a little bit..

That is UNREAL! What a complete and utter shambles. Reminds of that weirdo involved in Bournemouth who staggered onto the pitch last season and tried to start a fight with some random bloke in the crowd wearing a leather jacket. Priceless!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Worth a quick read of what I posted on here. I suspect the fans expectations may be dampened again by these cheap signings. But if the guy is willing to talk like this on a forum then perhaps it's more believable what he said to his good friend:

Palace - just had a very interesting conversation

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Not fair to change his username, but I hope that makes the point :thumbsup:

Not really, as Chemical Ali was an Iraqi top brass who killed thousands of people.

Comical Ali, who was the Iraqi Information Minister who persistently stated that there were no Americans in Baghdad, whilst US tanks rolled along behind him, would probably be more apt.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Not really, as Chemical Ali was an Iraqi top brass who killed thousands of people.

Comical Ali, who was the Iraqi Information Minister who persistently stated that there were no Americans in Baghdad, whilst US tanks rolled along behind him, would probably be more apt.

Good point. Changed. :thumbsup:

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Parish what a joke :tosser: As much as I hate the club something must be done to get rid of that idiot! Or will they let it continue. I would have burnt my season ticket I think.....

I will on the last day of the season have a little :rave: if they end up going down.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'm sure Seaside will soon be on telling us that all is well. Palace's day has gone from bad to worse. First they were expecting 3 "gems" only to find out that they are a Cardiff reserve, A Bristol City sub and a unknown Brazillian who was rejected by Rangers. Now the fans and Owner are fighting. Glorious scene's

Hehe...now you watch em go and win the League! :lol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If I were a Nigel right now I would be ashamed. What an utter embarrassment.

Palace are a total joke club right now. I'd feel bad if the few supporters they did have left weren't total dickheads.

Palace are going to plummet. I for one can't wait to see them battle it out as a League Two outfit for a while. :lolol:
What about league one ! Don't worry about us I'm very happy with our owners ( I wish Steve didn't tweet ) and in his defence that palace dog is a right cock .

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Parish what a joke :tosser: As much as I hate the club something must be done to get rid of that idiot! Or will they let it continue. I would have burnt my season ticket I think.....

I will on the last day of the season have a little :rave: if they end up going down.
You kidding me?
This is brilliant and parish is god:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here