Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace owners - Pathetic.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Palace are definitely in trouble at the moment. Their owners are shockingly unprofessional. Long may it continue!:thumbup:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Any minute now a palace fan will be on this thread telling us how amazing it is their owners are so close to the fans

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Seriously, I do wonder about the relationships between the four owners of Palace. What do the other 3 think of Steve Parish?

The guy just seems so childish, so unproffessional, and so self-important that every time he speaks, or takes his smartphone out of his pocket, he does further damage to the reputation of their club.

I'd be amazed if there was no friction between the 4 of them.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Good on them. "Palacedog" is a prick.

The BBS has become a hell of a lot more positive after our triple-signings today and some dickhead tries to ruin everyone's fun.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Love the fact tha Palace fan offered to take him up on it. He's one of the good guys here.

As for Parish - he may have retained the moral high ground if he'd given the guy his money back. As he didn't he remains in my view as having all mouth and no trousers

He must have realised he'd have ended up giving away two tickets on a Groupon.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Could you imagine Tony Bloom coming on here arguing with 1 of us. Pathetic club. League 1 bound.

No, but I'm sure you'd be one of the first to attempt to get a rise out of him if he did! :lol:

ps. In full agreement with your observations about Palarse, mind. :thumbsup:

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
How long before Doug Freedman is sacked.

As soon as the fans wrath is turned upon the owners they have to act to deflect from themselves - which 99.9% of the time means that the manager goes.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Good on them. "Palacedog" is a prick.

The BBS has become a hell of a lot more positive after our triple-signings today and some dickhead tries to ruin everyone's fun.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345819070.448324.jpg

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
The best bit is that Parish's signature reads:

A Message From CPFC2010
We will NOT comment or speculate about transfers, incoming or outgoing, or on the performance, wages etc of players

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here