Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace owners - Pathetic.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Was not so long ago we were run by wankers! Short term memory loss. Good if they go down not if he end's up running them out of business!
Wants so bad about it,they have a tiny budget and are not overspending?
Christ they laughed at us and i hope it does get really bad at selhurst,they can rot in the lower leagues for a fair few years as far as im concerned.

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
Wow! That is unbeleiveable. At this point we should take stock of where we are and be grateful for what we have - even if we all want another striker!!!!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Was not so long ago we were run by wankers! Short term memory loss. Good if they go down not if he end's up running them out of business!

Good call.....it is a BIT funny though isn't it? Go on...admit it!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I like steve parish he's a traditional palace chairman. That is to say he is from the same mould as the gay willy wonka, he's a bit of a cock

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
I hope they all carry on with there five year plan there doing such a great job.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Wants so bad about it,they have a tiny budget and are not overspending?<br />
Christ they laughed at us and i hope it does get really bad at selhurst,they can rot in the lower leagues for a fair few years as far as im concerned.

They laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed.
And shagged anyone that actually asked for payment. Wankers, UTTER WANKERS. Maybe they can do the decent thing and FUCKOFF to league 1 ????!!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
And shagged anyone that actually asked for payment. Wankers, UTTER WANKERS. Maybe they can do the decent thing and FUCKOFF to league 1 ????!!

League 2 or lower would be better.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

As you know we haven't been there for 35 years, and we don't plan to sink to your level any time soon.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
As you know we haven't been there for 35 years, and we don't plan to sink to your level any time soon.

That would be about the last time your f***ing immoral club paid anybody-you must be really proud.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

The level your tinpot club has sunk to is lower than a snake's belly. Pay up what you owe from your 'glory days', until then, f*** off with the 35 years bullshit.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Our problem is that we have 25,000+ Albion fans planning to turn up regularly. Our owners simply won't find the time to deal with each grumble individually.

Apart from the choice of lager, the price of a pie and a pint, obviously. And getting banners put up in the North Stand. And providing T-Loop systems. And checking the size of the pitch. And chasing up a bus company about the free travel arrangements. And responding to requests to install e-cash facilities at the mobile beer pumps. And dealing with enquiries about the pie and soft drink offer. And advising on the various ways to get the matchday programme sent to you. And sorting out a new ticket exchange system ...

... and that's just some of the issues dealt with in the last 24 hours.

But I'm sure if we had more to moan about, the Albion could pull itself up to the level of pathetic customer care that Selhurst delivers.
And don't forget the the lack of Guinness.......:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here