Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace moan thread - something to chuckle at

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
i never respond to the abuse i get from certain posters,i accept that as being a Palace fan.

The opening poster is a very regular visitor to the BBS, and he certainly dishes it out on there !

Last night i contributed to the thread

If anyone's going to get banned, it might be you, be careful, they may be watching !!

On your Clubs Forum, the Moderators had the intelligence and foresight, to create an 'away fans section'. The only bit that is lacking on it, is a 'rest room', where you can all go and have some jelly and ice-cream in between the cringeworthy banter.

The other part of your Forum (General Palace discussion) is often worth a read........because it is THEIR views, unpolluted by pathetic point scoring rivals.....like yourself on here.

As for me being banned...? That's the decision of our Moderators, whose general hard work is completely undermined by their inabilty and ignorance in ignoring the poll results conducted on here.They will no doubt continue to mumble and bumble their way through, until God forbid, your team actually strings some wins together.and our team loses.

With a team like yours playing such dreadfully dull football in a dilapidated stadium with falling...( and false )attendance figures.......still , we have to put up with 3-4 of you constantly posting your nonsense on threads and de-railing them. With a few decent results for you, combined with a few poor results from us, we can expect to see the the charge of the Light Caravan Brigade on here....resulting in NSC transforming itself into the South of England playgroup.

NSC will burn, while the Moderators fiddle.

Jan 12, 2012
On your Clubs Forum, the Moderators had the intelligence and foresight, to create an 'away fans section'. The only bit that is lacking on it, is a 'rest room', where you can all go and have some jelly and ice-cream in between the cringeworthy banter.

The other part of your Forum (General Palace discussion) is often worth a read........because it is THEIR views, unpolluted by pathetic point scoring rivals.....like yourself on here.

As for me being banned...? That's the decision of our Moderators, whose general hard work is completely undermined by their inabilty and ignorance in ignoring the poll results conducted on here.They will no doubt continue to mumble and bumble their way through, until God forbid, your team actually strings some wins together.and our team loses.

With a team like yours playing such dreadfully dull football in a dilapidated stadium with falling...( and false )attendance figures.......still , we have to put up with 3-4 of you constantly posting your nonsense on threads and de-railing them. With a few decent results for you, combined with a few poor results from us, we can expect to see the the charge of the Light Caravan Brigade on here....resulting in NSC transforming itself into the South of England playgroup.

You haven't calmed down then ?
How did i de-rail a Palace attendance thread ? I thought my imput was insightful.
As for caravans, i prefer a mobile home to be honest.
Watch out for the mods :)

Jan 12, 2012

P.S
Accusing me of pointscoring ??
Oh the irony !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bloody hell !!! have you calmed down a bit today ?
I only post on Palace related threads, which on here is quite a lot !! Im never offensive, i never respond to the abuse i get from certain posters,i accept that as being a Palace fan. Why would you want to ban away fans ? it livens things up a bit, and gets the banter flying.
The opening poster is a very regular visitor to the BBS, and he certainly dishes it out on there !
Last night i contributed to the thread as i had been at the game,and i'd thought i would share my thoughts with you all.
You even had a go at your own moderators !!! WTF ? They do a thankless job, and to question their integrity is out of order.
If anyone's going to get banned, it might be you, be careful, they may be watching !!

NSC welcomes diversity , MPFN came out as a Palace fan in his 1st post unlike some on here who act like closet Palace fans wanting an away end.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I don't think MPFN is the problem. As Cjd said, certain palace posters repeatedly derail threads. Particularly in the unlikely event of us having a bad result and that coinciding with one of their rare wins.

Last edited:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Bloody hell !!! have you calmed down a bit today ?
I only post on Palace related threads, which on here is quite a lot !! Im never offensive, i never respond to the abuse i get from certain posters,i accept that as being a Palace fan. Why would you want to ban away fans ? it livens things up a bit, and gets the banter flying.
Last night i contributed to the thread as i had been at the game,and i'd thought i would share my thoughts with you all.
You even had a go at your own moderators !!! WTF ? They do a thankless job, and to question their integrity is out of order.:D:D:guitar::D

As far as I'm concerned 'Nigel' you're welcome to post here,I like the banter...as long as it is not a personal attack on someone...only wish your Mods would let me post on your board,I registered with a name and password...logged in and got the message 'I was not allowed to post'
however will not lose sleep over it...can give your club/you shite on here....one of your supporters will be owing me £50 if we finish above your team...sweet sweet justice....he'll have to tarmac an extra driveway to make that up!!

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Please tell me that's a joke?!

Isn't a kids ticket (rightly) £50 odd for the season?

Not as much as that in fact. It's free, if you buy an adult season ticket.

So, even if you don't have a kid, yuo might as well take the free kid's season ticket - just in case you want to torture a mate with an evening game.

Jan 12, 2012
Not as much as that in fact. It's free, if you buy an adult season ticket.

So, even if you don't have a kid, yuo might as well take the free kid's season ticket - just in case you want to torture a mate with an evening game.

Phil, as you seem very interested in the comings and goings at CPFC, why dont you actually take up that option. Before you start laughing, just sit back and think about it for a minute .......
You and a pal (you do have a pal ?)will be guaranteed a ticket for the game next season without trying to accumilate enough points !
Everyones a winner.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I love the waY the palace fans automaticly go into spin mode at the slightest sniff of bad news. Shir team, crowds, results, potless etc. They all put a brave face on it.

If we go up watch them move into the scorned woman mode when there is only going to be the odd thread laughing at their relegation battle at the foot of the Championship.:)

Jan 12, 2012
I love the waY the palace fans automaticly go into spin mode at the slightest sniff of bad news. Shir team, crowds, results, potless etc. They all put a brave face on it.

If we go up watch them move into the scorned woman mode when there is only going to be the odd thread laughing at their relegation battle at the foot of the Championship.:)

Looney by name, Looney by ....

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Phil, as you seem very interested in the comings and goings at CPFC, why dont you actually take up that option. Before you start laughing, just sit back and think about it for a minute .......
You and a pal (you do have a pal ?)will be guaranteed a ticket for the game next season without trying to accumilate enough points !
Everyones a winner.

Thanks for that but I'd rather just build up the loyalty points.

Anyway, maybe next season your owners might want to recover some money from your dwindling crowds by offering us a decent allocation?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Looney by name, Looney by ....

To be fair, you are trying to defend the indefensible. In your heart of hearts even you know Palace have slowly but surely been left behind by the bigger Championship clubs and you are clutching at straws and memories. You'd have to be die hard to not believe this to be the case. Your club have many years of re-grouping, re-structuring and re-building (stadium) ahead of you before it gets better.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
A couple of days ago I was told by a Palace fan that the board of CPFC are hoping to get planning permission for a 70,000 ( yes, Seventy thousand ) seater stadium. As their average crowd this season is about 15000 ( if you include no-shows), where the f*** are the other 55000 going to come from?

Jan 12, 2012
Thanks for that but I'd rather just build up the loyalty points.

Anyway, maybe next season your owners might want to recover some money from your dwindling crowds by offering us a decent allocation?

I'd love to,a better atmosphere all round.
If the ticketing restrictions were lifted for the game, we might have a few more there as well !

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A couple of days ago I was told by a Palace fan that the board of CPFC are hoping to get planning permission for a 70,000 ( yes, Seventy thousand ) seater stadium. As their average crowd this season is about 15000 ( if you include no-shows), where the f*** are the other 55000 going to come from?

If Steve Parrish had run Tag:Worldwide like he runs CPFC they would have been the laughing stock of the media industry. Why do businessmen turn into utter amateurs when it comes to running a footy club?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

I can guarantee they wont be JCLS that make up our fanbase if you believe Palace fans.

Jan 12, 2012
To be fair, you are trying to defend the indefensible. In your heart of hearts even you know Palace have slowly but surely been left behind by the bigger Championship clubs and you are clutching at straws and memories. You'd have to be die hard to not believe this to be the case. Your club have many years of re-grouping, re-structuring and re-building (stadium) ahead of you before it gets better.

Of course i do, there is no way we can compete with some of the teams in this division.Look at Leicester for example, they've spent millions this year gambling to go up, and it might or might not pay off.
The problem is half the teams are on parachute payments, so financially they need to bounce back before the money drys up.
Im under no illusion how tough the next few years will be, on and off the field.

Jan 12, 2012

Thats a new one on me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here