Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace moan thread - something to chuckle at

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
TBF TO PALACE ON THEIR BOARD...THEY ARE BEING TRUTHFUL.........

CPFC Fan....'.watching football like that week in and week out is going to drive people away from watching Palace'

CARTER.....'the turning point for me was Gardner getting injured,completely fu*ke3d the team up. Oh Well.

MR PALACE....Easter/Martin/Murray-all poor again tonight,especially Murray who looked a shadow of the player we saw early in the season.

Another one said'Murray missed a sitter tonight.'...FFS Murray

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Whats achieved by booing young players ? Sorry to disapoint you, but no booing at Selhurst tonight

There is about as much point in booing players as there is in you constantly...(and I do mean constantly) being on this forum.

Absolutely no point whatsoever.

However, in their infinite wisdom, our dim-witted moderators have decided that pratts like yourself enhance this forum. God knows why....!

I can only imagine that because most of them have little connection with Brighton ( El Presidente is from Manchester, Bozza lives in an apple orchard somewhere in the west country, Hitony lives in Wales, Haans Kray in another county.....and Titanic lives at the bottom of the Atlantic )and they like the cosmopolitan aura of it all.

Personally,I think they should all up sticks and moderate a national forum and give us some moderators with enough nous to understand that this is a Brighton & Hove albion forum, not a 'home' for the unwashed idiots from up the road.

PS; And while I,m talking personally.....I really wish you would just f*** off back to your own forum. You do not enhance this forum....contrary to the idiotic opinion of those who moderate it.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Hate to say we told them so about moody glenda but we did and he has duly delivered his apathy and disinterest. Probably something to do with not wanting to join palace in the first place I imagine. Still they have Zaha who apparently is worth more than the national debt of Greece.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
There is about as much point in booing players as there is in you constantly...(and I do mean constantly) being on this forum.

However, in their infinite wisdom, our dim-witted moderators have decided that pratts like yourself enhance this forum. God knows why....!

I can only imagine that because most of them have little connection with Brighton ( El Presidente is from Manchester, Bozza lives in an apple orchard somewhere in the west country, Hitony lives in Wales, Haans Kray in another county.....and Titanic lives at the bottom of the Atlantic )and they like the cosmopolitan aura of it all.

Personally,I think they should all up sticks and moderate a national forum and give us some moderators with enough nous to understand that this is a Brighton & Hove albion forum, not a 'home' for the unwashed idiots from up the road.

PS; And while I,m talking personally.....I really wish you would just f*** off back to your own forum. You do not enhance this forum....contrary to the idiotic opinion of those who moderate it.

Christ mate , wrong time of the month???

What, to take all those wishing to attend the next fans meet and greet the players evening? A vauxhall zafira should do it, no way they'll need a 53 seater!

A tandem more like!

Or maybe a unicycle! :lol:

Last edited:

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
lewisham eagle said:
You created a lot to be fair and on that showing you would say Palace would be the side in the relegation zone and Doncaster the one in a decent mid table position. Though Im guessing the complete patchwork that is your squad has not helped this season. On a sidenote I have no idea how tonights crowd was as much as 13k didnt look anywhere near that.

A little bit of honesty from a Palace fan when he thought nobody was looking.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hate to say we told them so about moody glenda but we did and he has duly delivered his apathy and disinterest. Probably something to do with not wanting to join palace in the first place I imagine. Still they have Zaha who apparently is worth more than the national debt of Greece.

Excellent work from agent Murray

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
No no no CJD, what are you talking about?? For christs sake ALL weirdo London geezer tin pot teenage toy town foreign fans MUST be allowed to post on this board. This isn't communist Russia.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Come back Muzza. All's forgiven. :moo:

Jan 12, 2012

Bloody hell !!! have you calmed down a bit today ?
I only post on Palace related threads, which on here is quite a lot !! Im never offensive, i never respond to the abuse i get from certain posters,i accept that as being a Palace fan. Why would you want to ban away fans ? it livens things up a bit, and gets the banter flying.
The opening poster is a very regular visitor to the BBS, and he certainly dishes it out on there !
Last night i contributed to the thread as i had been at the game,and i'd thought i would share my thoughts with you all.
You even had a go at your own moderators !!! WTF ? They do a thankless job, and to question their integrity is out of order.
If anyone's going to get banned, it might be you, be careful, they may be watching !!

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
I only post on Palace related threads, which on here is quite a lot !! Im never offensive, i never respond to the abuse i get from certain posters,i accept that as being a Palace fan. Why would you want to ban away fans ? it livens things up a bit, and gets the banter flying.
The opening poster is a very regular visitor to the BBS, and he certainly dishes it out on there !
Last night i contributed to the thread as i had been at the game,and i'd thought i would share my thoughts with you all.
You even had a go at your own moderators !!! WTF ? They do a thankless job, and to question their integrity is out of order.
If anyone's going to get banned, it might be you, be careful, they may be watching !!

Agree mate, i think you actually do well with all the abuse you get on here and you respond with wit and i enjoy your posts, being a Palace fan does not make you a bad person, just a little sad..only joking

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I quite like you, if that helps?! Good reasoned debate once the initial shit is banded about from both sides :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here