Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace moan thread - something to chuckle at

Jan 12, 2012
If you fancy a cheap laugh:

Crystal Palace 1-1 Doncaster Live Com Updates - Page 24 - CPFC BBS

Palace fans moaning about their dismal performance against Donny tonight and wallowing in glorious negativity. (We've all seen similar stuff on here)

And a good few of the Palace-tics saying they're not going to bother again this season.

Watch those crowds drop!

Decent crowd tonight i thought.
Crap game, Doncaster deserved to win.
Oh well, looking forward to our games with you next season now.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
That thread is very depressing, but it's a lot like our own match day threads. Tantrums, and tears.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
TEAM NEWS

Winger Wilfred Zaha is likely to return to the Crystal Palace line-up after he completed a three-match suspension.

Pushing hard to get into the playoff picture, Palace were inspired by £2bn rated Zaha to score a grand total of 1 (one) goal against the bottom of the table team with a goal difference of -30 (minus thirty).

That'll boost his value yet further then.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Decent crowd tonight i thought.
Crap game, Doncaster deserved to win.
Oh well, looking forward to our games with you next season now.

That just about sums your Club and fans up.

Take away the freebies given out to fans who are going to "lose" their seat at the Southampton match PLUS your non showing STH counted as attending you probably had less than 12k . Which is less than half the capacity - God help you when you have a bad season (mind you relegation can bring out the fans :lol: )

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Sounds like Donny should have won. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy hearing that Palace have been drubbed by Saints with the number of Saints fans outnumbering the Palace in their own ground. What a tinpot outfit.

Jan 12, 2012
That just about sums your Club and fans up.

Take away the freebies given out to fans who are going to "lose" their seat at the Southampton match PLUS your non showing STH counted as attending you probably had less than 12k . Which is less than half the capacity - God help you when you have a bad season (mind you relegation can bring out the fans :lol: )

Cant wait for the game to be honest.
Another attendance bigger then you !

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Definitely good bed time reading. :lol:

Have only seen Palace once this season, and that was the night that should not be mentioned. And I know how disappointing it is to watch shit football a la Watford away, even if we ourselves should be thankful we're watching Championship football. BUT Palace fans really need to take a step back and lower their expectations a little. They were fighting relegation last season; this year they haven't had to worry, been easily comfortable with a squad half full of youth players. Not to mention they made the CC semi-finals and beat their rivals 3-1 at the Amex.

Looks like some of them have acquired Leeds/West Ham syndrome.

Jan 12, 2012

Have only seen Palace once this season, and that was the night that should not be mentioned. And I know how disappointing it is to watch shit football a la Watford away, even if we ourselves should be thankful we're watching Championship football. BUT Palace fans really need to take a step back and lower their expectations a little. They were fighting relegation last season; this year they haven't had to worry, been easily comfortable with a squad half full of youth players. Not to mention they made the CC semi-finals and beat their rivals 3-1 at the Amex.

Im more then happy with the season.
Tonight was dire, but the fans never booed them off, they were clapped off.
The danger is the season could just fall away now, i hope that isnt the case and we keep fighting right to the end.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

^^^ This sums it up for me, it was poor but sooo much better than last year. I was also suprised at the crowd as I thought it would be very poor but 13000 looked about right, and I am not just saying that!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Im more then happy with the season.
Tonight was dire, but the fans never booed them off, they were clapped off.
The danger is the season could just fall away now, i hope that isnt the case and we keep fighting right to the end.
When I said Leeds/West Ham syndrome, I didn't mean booing, I meant thinking you're something you're not.

Classic Palace - once again they don't show up for a home game and those who do slag off the players and manager.

They will be back on here tomorrow saying they are the best fans in the League and every other Club thinks so as well.

Jan 12, 2012
When I said Leeds/West Ham syndrome, I didn't mean booing, I meant thinking you're something you're not.

Oh we know what we are alright !
When your 7 points off the playoffs with a game in hand, and drop points at home,of course some fans will get the hump. There isnt much to choose between 4th down to 10th,and any team can go on a run to grab a play off spot.

Jan 12, 2012
Classic Palace - once again they don't show up for a home game and those who do slag off the players and manager.

They will be back on here tomorrow saying they are the best fans in the League and every other Club thinks so as well.

Good crowd , crap game, clapped the team off the pitch. Whats achieved by booing young players ? Sorry to disapoint you, but no booing at Selhurst tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here