Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace hypocrisy

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
As you say, we owe ONE man the money, not the tax man, St Johns Ambulance Brigade, Old uncle Tom Cobbley and all, you just cant come to terms with the fact, that one man is a life long fan, who's family has a long history with our club, and has taken shares in the club for the long term, and we have never shafted anyone.

And btw, I hate candy floss

Au contraire Lawro, your club has lost nearly 15m big ones, it will be you and your fellow fans who will be getting shafted!! :tantrum:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
As a side issue, on the championship highlights, it had your attendance at 15,000 ?
Was this a mistake, or was it the amount actually in attendance ?

28,000 plus, about 3,000 more than our nearest premier league club

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
Where do you get this from and el excuse all palace must say what you disagree with in that post, it's all factual and this is about palace and how on earth they can bang a drum about modern football! Of all clubs, who next mk dons ?!

Keep it up WCP. Legend
Love
All at the BBS :)

Feb 14, 2010
Oh do have a day off you are Brighton mate, not Real Madrid! Historically a third tier seaside club that nobody outside Sussex (and even they didn't until they got a spanking new ground) really cared about. As I have said before I sort of admire the way you big up your club but really???

Yes an unsuccessful well supported club who were destroyed and have recovered. As for never heard of, well the country did on the day of Brighton v York. Front page in the uk and abroad. But this is palace on a high horse about modern football. This a club whose fans bang drums. You couldn't make it up

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
You're right, we owe our success to four life long fans and business men who in four short years have turned our club into one that will hopefully get a second season in the premiership, having had a cup run as well in that time. We also have to thank our lucky stars on the fact that these fans seem to want to try to run us sustainably. All I can assume is that when you finally thought that you had a chance to claim that we were finally in your shadow we went up.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Yes an unsuccessful well supported club who were destroyed and have recovered. As for never heard of, well the country did on the day of Brighton v York. Front page in the uk and abroad. But this is palace on a high horse about modern football. This a club whose fans bang drums. You couldn't make it up

Yep we all take a drum into Selhurst Park and whack it all game! Did you know the sky is green and the earth is square Pridey?!

Feb 14, 2010
You're right, we owe our success to four life long fans and business men who in four short years have turned our club into one that will hopefully get a second season in the premiership, having had a cup run as well in that time. We also have to thank our lucky stars on the fact that these fans seem to want to try to run us sustainably. All I can assume is that when you finally thought that you had a chance to claim that we were finally in your shadow we went up.

And a failure to pay your debts. Still nice to see your crowds double as you are all premier league fans. What on earth were you doing waving such a banner. You of all clubs!?! It's comedy gold !

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
And a failure to pay your debts. Still nice to see your crowds double as you are all premier league fans. What on earth were you doing waving such a banner. You of all clubs!?! It's comedy gold !

Did you wear a sombrero and poncho for Spanish Day Pridey? And wear those fetching blue and white jester hats at the play off semi final? Oops that's me banned I mentioned the PO words!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I think my next door neighbour is a Palace fan, he got a promotion at work,and his house, which he has allowed to become derelict over the years, has suddenly sprouted cladding, his kids( of which there seem ti be a lot more this year) are all wearing black now, and banging a drum, and every time he has sex with his missus, he plays loud music, and shouts his christain name, to which his kids shout his surname. Quite bizarre

:bowdown: :lolol::lolol:

Feb 14, 2010
Did you wear a sombrero and poncho for Spanish Day Pridey? And wear those fetching blue and white jester hats at the play off semi final? Oops that's me banned I mentioned the PO words!

Mate it's your lot who bang drums, shout back goal scorers names whilst prancing around to goal music. Read Build a bonfire before you even think about waving such banners. Really palace! Who next mk dons shouting about the soul of football? Truly one of the funniest things I've heard about football.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey

Better than a club whose players were accused and then cleared of unlawfully banging a woman.

Tell me something, world-wide and UK-wide, who has a great atmosphere in your Tarquin class opinion?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
So uncle Tone will just dig deep and pay it out of his own pockets will he? If you believe that then you are more deluded than you actually sound

So, where did you get all the inside information on a football club you dont support? Tony Bloom has already stumped up the thick end of 150 mil, as you say, we have been playing catch up for the last three years in this division, and hopefully, our debt is now going to reduce as more finacial resources come on stream. As for being deluded, I supported this club when we were really in the cack, it tends to destroy any delusions, believe me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here