Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace hypocrisy

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Pleasant enough when I was chatting to some Albion fans at Kings Cross last night. Just putting you right on what the fans, Pulis and a decent squad have done this year.

But I won't let the facts get in the way of your myopia.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Excellent, the home of the clackers calling us fake.

You should maybe concentrate on getting into the POs and not bottling it this time.

In due course I'll dig out all the threads saying we'll get battered each week and you lot can't wait to see us humiliated on MoTD. Less points than Derby? We've virtually got that in the last 2 weeks.

The dump I had this morning knows more about football than the average BHA dimwit.

Unfortunately, we have to grin and bear this type of post at the moment :down:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Pleasant enough when I was chatting to some Albion fans at Kings Cross last night. Just putting you right on what the fans, Pulis and a decent squad have done this year.

But I won't let the facts get in the way of your myopia.

Not really talking about this season in particular, just generally, a lot of neutral fans don't like your club.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

You should maybe concentrate on getting into the POs and not bottling it this time.

In due course I'll dig out all the threads saying we'll get battered each week and you lot can't wait to see us humiliated on MoTD. Less points than Derby? We've virtually got that in the last 2 weeks.

The dump I had this morning knows more about football than the average BHA dimwit.

Last season you got lucky, and to be fair, you have made the most of it

Bit like Jordan really

L

litmanen

All Palace fan has to say is "play offs" and we can't really reply.

Not yet, but if we get to Premier League after some incredible play-offs games we can then thank Palace-fans of winning us last year, cus without that we wouldn't have gotten promoted the incredible way we did now :)
Would be great.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
In fairness to Palace, and by way of adding a bit of perspective, they are likely to finish this season higher up the PL table than we have ever managed! That doesn't alter the fact that the whole club is ghastly.

Oh, I didn't realise you had ever actually been in the PL gib. You live and learn eh? lol old chum. I'm sorry you find us so ghastly though.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Pleasant enough when I was chatting to some Albion fans at Kings Cross last night.

Yeah paulie, you know what? you are right. I just look at the Brighton fans and think...

Well, we beat them in the playoffs and then their manager left in very bad circumstances, it would have been a huge knock to the club. They've got a new guy now but despite a transitional season they're in with a good shout of the playoffs and a shot at promotion again. Good luck to them.

Last edited:

Feb 14, 2010
I love the palace clacker argument. A marketing idiot puts them out and they argue that is the fans but shamelessly wave a banner whilst choosing themselves to bang a drum, shout whoa whoa and support a club whose fans only turn up when in the top flight. They simply wouldn't have survived playing 70 miles from home and second from bottom of the football league like we did. They just are not important to their area like the Albion is to ours. How screwing over creditors twice to pay for a side they couldn't afford and all their plastics turn up in the premier league makes them anything other than plastic I don't know. Where were they even last season? Not getting 28000/30000 that is for sure.

Home of clackers eh.

You do realise that Palace have used them don't you.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
I love the palace clacker argument. A marketing idiot puts them out and they argue that is the fans but shamelessly wave a banner whilst choosing themselves to bang a drum, shout whoa whoa and support a club whose fans only turn up when in the top flight. They simply wouldn't have survived playing 70 miles from home and second from bottom of the football league like we did. They just are not important to their area like the Albion is to ours. How screwing over creditors twice to pay for a side they couldn't afford and all their plastics turn up in the premier league makes them anything other than plastic I don't know. Where were they even last season? Not getting 28000/30000 that is for sure.
Jealousy, plain and simple.

We crushed your hopes and dreams, just like we told you we would.

We stayed up despite a clown managing us for 3 months, just like we told you we could.

Maybe it's time for you to keep quiet and stop digging yourself an even bigger hole, like we've already said that you should.

Albion Rob

Yeah paulie, you know what? you are right. I just look at the Brighton fans and think...

Well, we beat them in the playoffs and then their manager left in very bad circumstances, it would have been a huge knock to the club. They've got a new guy now but despite a transitional season they're in with a good shout of the playoffs and a shot at promotion again. Good luck to them.

:lolol:

You and dougdeep should kiss.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012

Feb 14, 2010
Are you one of the new 21,000 fans Brighton got when they moved into the Amex?

He might be one of the sell out with dean crowds after we returned from gillingham when in the lowest league. How do you wave a banner about modern football when you hv used administration twice to not pay your way,enjoy goal music, fly an eagle around before games and You fans choose to bang drums whilst not turning up into you reach the premier league? Truly absurd!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Remember folks, WCP is a spoof account of another NSC regular, so don't fall for it.

Feb 14, 2010
Remember folks, WCP is a spoof account of another NSC regular, so don't fall for it.

Where do you get this from and el excuse all palace must say what you disagree with in that post, it's all factual and this is about palace and how on earth they can bang a drum about modern football! Of all clubs, who next mk dons ?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here