Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace hypocrisy

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Oh god it's back.

It is by far and away the most boring Palace poster ever to grace this board.

It reminds me of a line from the Terminator film.

"Listen, and understand. VHA is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or guilt at robbing charity. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are bored to death"

yes its dragging on a bit but this ^ is seriously boring.
I say again, why blame the fans for the actions of a Chairman over which they had no control ? Do you even accept the fans paid the charity bill ?

palace4861

May 15, 2014
You can slag us off . You can laugh at our ground . You can mock our after goal music . But we are premier league now and I think for at least another season . That another £70 million in the bank at least . We are getting stronger and stronger and it's a real pleasure watching you trying to stay in the championship. COYP

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You can slag us off . You can laugh at our ground . You can mock our after goal music . But we are premier league now and I think for at least another season . That another £70 million in the bank at least . We are getting stronger and stronger and it's a real pleasure watching you trying to stay in the championship. COYP
You are a very sad individual. Resurrecting a thread almost a year old just to troll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here