Votes: 21 16.3%
  • who gives a ****

Votes: 56 43.4%

• Total voters

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Great thread Syd. I'm already looking forward to the next one. Don't leave it too long eh?

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
What I find most amusing in threads of this ilk, is it’s those who consider “wokeness” (a word which could easily be replaced with “awareness”) some form of threat to them, that seem most acutely aware (and angry) of all. As such, railing against “wokeness” becomes a peculiar form of self-hatred.

NSC contains a cross-section of the population united in most cases by supporting the Albion. As such, I suspect NSC is no more or less woke than the general population.

Last edited:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Isn't that just a more accurate description? In the same way people talk about cow's milk but nobody (other than the odd weirdo) refers to it as "udder milk".

Surprised they aren't campaigning for the phrase to be "the milk of breast kindness"

Bloody Woke Shakespeare. Even chose a Scottish king to use the saying to refer to. Elizabethan times have gone. You can't say anything 400 years ago.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Thought you’d be in Dicks by now

You're not allowed to call it that these days. You have to call it "Dicks, Fannies or something inbetween". The club were forced by a trans Muslim dwarf who has also cancelled Bonfire Night.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I don't think the OP is woke

you wouldn't have a clue what i am, if you think being woke revolves around issues of race and gender primarily whilst ignoring the environment , compulsory medical treatments and the fact that a huge % of the planets cash is held by less than 10% of it's population , major earners weapons & pharmaceuticals , if you think thats ok then you ain't woke.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
In answer to the question, I would say NSC wasn't even remotely woke if we"re using [MENTION=4800]Tyrone Biggums[/MENTION]' very reasonable definition of the word. It is relatively left leaning though, no doubt.

I can understand why the OP asked the question. He's been pulled up so many time for cretinous drivel, he'd rather accuse everyone else of being woke than look at himself and think "on balance, that was a stupid insensitive thing to say"

not sure what your on about petal...insensitive ...?? on here ?? really??:rolleyes:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It's been started by someone who's permanently pissed / drugged up and can barely write a sentence, offering four poll choices for a score out of ten. It's not like anyone's going to take it seriously. Have you read the responses?

:lolol: yes , it was a wind up , drugged up you say :rolleyes: hark at you, i have an addictive personality , i was born with it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
you wouldn't have a clue what i am
I said I don't think you're woke. Are you telling me that I'm wrong, and you are woke?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
In answer to the question, I would say NSC wasn't even remotely woke if we"re using [MENTION=4800]Tyrone Biggums[/MENTION]' very reasonable definition of the word. It is relatively left leaning though, no doubt.

So what you're saying is that a forum which is populated primarily by people who live in and around Brighton largely reflects the political leanings of people who live in and around Brighton?

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
As far as fans football forums are concerned, I would say that NSC is probably more woke or more awake than most.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's been started by someone who's permanently pissed / drugged up and can barely write a sentence, offering four poll choices for a score out of ten. It's not like anyone's going to take it seriously. Have you read the responses?
Ah OK, then I'll eat some humble PI and say...

3.14159265359 out of 10 for NSC wokeness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports