• who gives a ****

Votes: 56 43.4%

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The problem with woke is it leads to lesbians with penises and guff like white privilege.

And let's not forget Covid (which is fake), Jimmy Savile (a Blair stooge), the illegal removal of Trump, and the media (BBC) conspiracy to hide the fact that we are now £350 million quid a week better off now we have left Brexit (or would of been, if it weren't for Corbyn and his Trained Marxists). ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are you expecting us to believe that you have read that book (you know it's not a YouTube video rights?)

In fact, are you expecting us to believe that you have read any book?

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

He knows what he knows. Know what I mean? You can't say fairer than that. And as a white Englishman, he doesn't have to justify himself. It's all the other buggers, the foringers, Trained Marxists, and the like. They have to justify themselves. He has lead a life of almost unblemished heterosexuality as well. Nod's as good as a wink. No smoke without matches. Bring it on themselves. Katie Hopkins.

I realise there are 200% more words here for this to pass as a credible pretty thick fairy post. Still. Where would we be if we couldn't mock a racist? ???

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well it now is associated with utterly ridiculous people.

People who think men can have babies and have period pains.

Replacing language like breast feeding with chest feeding, saying human milk instead of breast milk.

All that kind of utterly ridiculous nonsense is the domain of a woke person.
Only associated this way by those who lack any nuanced ability to think and consider the world themselves.

Another overused word, overused by those seeking to (or inadvertently) shutting down any kind of worthwhile discussion.

Rarely is anything of worth uttered post the use of such words.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
He knows what he knows. Know what I mean? You can't say fairer than that. And as a white Englishman, he doesn't have to justify himself. It's all the other buggers, the foringers, Trained Marxists, and the like. They have to justify themselves. He has lead a life of almost unblemished heterosexuality as well. Nod's as good as a wink. No smoke without matches. Bring it on themselves. Katie Hopkins.

I realise there are 200% more words here for this to pass as a credible pretty thick fairy post. Still. Where would we be if we couldn't mock a racist? ???
A weirdly illogical world to live in. Still comforting that he has you tube videos to tell him what to think.

No need for critical thinking.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Only associated this way by those who lack any nuanced ability to think and consider the world themselves.

Another overused word, overused by those seeking to (or inadvertently) shutting down any kind of worthwhile discussion.

Rarely is anything of worth uttered post the use of such words.

Welcome to 2022, that's what the term encompasses.

It now describes a certain group of utterly ridiculous Left leaning people who are incredibly authoritarian in their beliefs.

Their reaction to Elon Musk potentially buying twitter highlights their willingness to shut down anything that doesn't pander to their thought process.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Welcome to 2022, that's what the term encompasses.

It now describes a certain group of utterly ridiculous Left leaning people who are incredibly authoritarian in their beliefs.

Their reaction to Elon Musk potentially buying twitter highlights their willingness to shut down anything that doesn't pander to their thought process.
Exactly, it is a word used to describe a group of ridiculous people by an equally ridiculous group of people.

I really haven't found much of worth in either group so I am happy to stay out of their nonsense and keep the original meaning of the word.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It’s a very “special” kind of person who looks at the world today and thinks people sticking up for trans people are the problem. :lolol::facepalm:

I think a lot of the stuff “woke”‘covers is new to a lot of people. Including those who class themselves as woke. It’ll take a while to figure it all out. Be patient and always be kind and it’ll all come good.

Besides, the zeitgeist will inevitably swing the other way soon enough. The wheel usually comes back round. Perhaps Loaded mag will start up again.

Maybe take a second to evaluate how much of it actually impacts you negatively. And even compare that to how much minorities have been negatively impacted by other’s attitudes and prejudices throughout history. Might be worth gritting one’s teeth and letting people figure it out. It’ll find it’s balance.

There is so much choice of input, media, interactive media, news etc that if one is watching these kind of things and getting angry without it ever occurring to them to switch off or choose an alternative source, then some of the problem must surely lie with them.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Great thread syd. Sure to be NSC Gold what with all this incisive analysis. Maybe even a Pulitzer Prize for Commentary.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
It’s a very “special” kind of person who looks at the world today and thinks people sticking up for trans people are the problem. :lolol::facepalm:

Yes but if EVERYONE was trans then no one would have babies and the world would end. Or be taken over by cats.

And you know the wokies won't be happy until we've ALL had the process. Come on Clampy. You're not really happy are you? Get your bits off and live as Madeline. That'll sort it. I'm sure you've got a hairy lesbian following you round social media telling you just that. We all have.

Or maybe these alt-right types are just a bit threatened by androgyny, for which I can only think they either had a bad experience in Thailand or are protesting too much about their own masculinity for some reason.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yes but if EVERYONE was trans then no one would have babies and the world would end. Or be taken over by cats.

And you know the wokies won't be happy until we've ALL had the process. Come on Clampy. You're not really happy are you? Get your bits off and live as Madeline. That'll sort it. I'm sure you've got a hairy lesbian following you round social media telling you just that. We all have.

Or maybe these alt-right types are just a bit threatened by androgyny, for which I can only think they either had a bad experience in Thailand or are protesting too much about their own masculinity for some reason.

Ha! I’ll book in tomorrow. See if they can bring up to scratch with the modern world.

Rather amusing that people think the world is turning “woke”. Have they looked at the internet lately? It’s hardly the woke-topia they fear.

While we still have women being raped and murdered by police, LBGQ+ community being attacked for being different, or in some countries, imprisoned or executed, while these extreme forms of prejudice exist we can expect an equally extreme “woke” reaction.

If people don’t like “woke” perhaps have a look at where it has come from, what is it a reaction to? And help change that aspect rather than moan about a movement we have all helped create to one degree or other.

Woke is a reaction to the status quo. The status quo created it.

Anyway, that’s the Sunday Sermon over, get out there and have a marvellous, inclusive day.

Be dangerous, it’s careful out there.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not particularly "woke" overall.

Anyway, labelling NSC as "woke" is pretty much against the new behaviour guidelines against being divisive so I'm surprised a thread has even gone there.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
It's become a word to describe utterly ridiculous people of certain leanings.

People who can't describe what a woman is will fall under the woke umbrella.

People who have a list of groups of people in their head and who rank them in some weird order as to who is higher than the other in the oppression stakes. So when pitted against each other they will take the side of higher ranked group.

Right now Trans people are way above black men and feminists on the woke scale.

They are also obsessed with pronouns.

would you know why the anti-woke are obssessed with trans people?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Not particularly "woke" overall.

Anyway, labelling NSC as "woke" is pretty much against the new behaviour guidelines against being divisive so I'm surprised a thread has even gone there.

It's been started by someone who's permanently pissed / drugged up and can barely write a sentence, offering four poll choices for a score out of ten. It's not like anyone's going to take it seriously. Have you read the responses?

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
I remember the time when on CHRISTMAS day (before the woky wokeys cancelled it) you would compare presents on NSC but cant do that any more in case you offend the yoghort knitters

Country has gone

Regards

DF

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In answer to the question, I would say NSC wasn't even remotely woke if we"re using [MENTION=4800]Tyrone Biggums[/MENTION]' very reasonable definition of the word. It is relatively left leaning though, no doubt.

I can understand why the OP asked the question. He's been pulled up so many time for cretinous drivel, he'd rather accuse everyone else of being woke than look at himself and think "on balance, that was a stupid insensitive thing to say"

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
saying human milk instead of breast milk.

Isn't that just a more accurate description? In the same way people talk about cow's milk but nobody (other than the odd weirdo) refers to it as "udder milk".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here