Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Gatcia

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
And so it starts. All the retards are out in force again. Let me girds, Gus wasn't so bad after all?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
And so it starts. All the retards are out in force again. Let me girds, Gus wasn't so bad after all?

Fraid so. As someone said earlier, the reaction of some if these goons is far worse than any result. He simply can't be judged until he has a mostly fit team so the best thing is just to support Oscar and the team as much as possible. Name one manager who could do better with this injury ravaged squad. Poyet certainly couldn't have coped (as much as I loved him). I honestly think it's the worst injury crisis I can remember at the Albion and unfortunately it coincides with a bit of an upheaval at the club.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
****ing hell cant believe what I am reading on here? 8 players out and we pick up a point away from home. Yes we'd all want and in some cases expect 3 but can we get a grip please.

Marvellous post. Succinct, truthful, based on fact rather than emotional conjecture. Realistic, direct, level-headed and impartial. Vainly striving, Canute like, to turn back the tide of inevitable despair and knee-jerkery.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Marvellous post. Succinct, truthful, based on fact rather than emotional conjecture. Realistic, direct, level-headed and impartial. Vainly striving, Canute like, to turn back the tide of inevitable despair and knee-jerkery.

There certainly are a fair few Canute-ish posts on here tonight.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Fraid so. As someone said earlier, the reaction of some if these goons is far worse than any result. He simply can't be judged until he has a mostly fit team so the best thing is just to support Oscar and the team as much as possible. Name one manager who could do better with this injury ravaged squad. Poyet certainly couldn't have coped (as much as I loved him). I honestly think it's the worst injury crisis I can remember at the Albion and unfortunately it coincides with a bit of an upheaval at the club.

I do agree to a point. But regardless of the personnel he should be able to stamp a shape and system of play on the team. It isn't happening and we are going backwards. I will be delighted when we do get all of our players back, and hopefully Oscar will then get us playing.........

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
And we have kept 4 clean sheets out of 5 away from home, despite not playing well - sign of a defensively sound, well organised team. It's all about opinions and your perspective, isn't it?

Ahh, the great sound of sanity.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

You are right as normal, however, did you go today? What did you see, anything to offer any hope? For me there was very little, shape poor, passing poor....... I guess as AZ Gull mentioned we didn't concede, but to be clear Yeovil are awful.......

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Meanwhile back in the whats the worst violence you have ever seen in Hailsham thread .

1237363745_old_people_fighting.gif

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Judge OG when our four best players return from injury - right now he's had to perform with one hand tied behind his back

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hoskins will never play again, CM-S who knows and Ulloa 3 months yet by then we are half way through the season. The pity is pretty much everyone has given up on this season after 14 games and nothing from the club or managment has changed that.

Speaking to Hoskins the other week at the gym, he was expecting to be back after Xmas.....I will tell him next time I see him that his career is over.

I am sure he will appreciate the sentiment.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
God these threads are tedious. Oscar has got a huge amount of injury to contend with (highest % in the champ so I hear ) he has made additions who need some game time and we are sticking firmly to FFP. Yeovil set up for a draw today and, whatever you think, Brighton were all over them. Lita looks the business but needs a yard, Buckley needs to buck his ideas up and Spanish Dave needs a lie down. Get Leo, Bridders Orlandi and CMS back...different gravy.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And we have kept 4 clean sheets out of 5 away from home, despite not playing well - sign of a defensively sound, well organised team. It's all about opinions and your perspective, isn't it?

If you watched us at Yeovil, you would not say that we were well organised. We were all over the shop and it's only because a Yeovil shot hit the post that we kept a clean sheet. 1 win in 7 is not good enough.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
You are right as normal, however, did you go today? What did you see, anything to offer any hope? For me there was very little, shape poor, passing poor....... I guess as AZ Gull mentioned we didn't concede, but to be clear Yeovil are awful.......

No, to be fair I didn't go, and I realise it is a lot easy to say 'don't panic' and 'it's only October' when you haven't travelled a couple of hundred miles to see us perform terribly. But, don't panic, it's only October. This season was never going to be as good as last season.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Hoskins will never play again, CM-S who knows and Ulloa 3 months yet by then we are half way through the season. The pity is pretty much everyone has given up on this season after 14 games and nothing from the club or managment has changed that.

Ulloa 3 months? I'd be interested to hear where this insider info comes from. We were told 2 months just over 2 weeks ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here