Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OMG!!! Sun exclusive!!!

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Lots of people know someone who got it. A couple who post on here did, I believe, get it.

Well i am gobsmacked, the club must have to make some kind of statement now surely.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Don't see what the issue is. Whoever do it was only trying to be welcoming! After all what would make a room full of Pikeys feel more at home than a :shit: on the floor!!:lolol:

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
They won't until the internal investigation is finished. We're going to continue to look like a club in meltdown for a few days yet. Yay...

Not very good is it :nono:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Now this email is sounding more and more like a prank. Why would Poyet write an email to his staff? If there was an email to write, surely it would be Barber or Hebbard. It doesn't sound right to me.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Another thing that seems odd to me: Parish was asked the question on BBS whether this incident had occurred. His response was "he wasn't aware of any such incident". I find it hard to believe Parish would not have been made aware of what allegedly happened. If he did know, why would he deny the incident to Crystal Palace's own fans?

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
Another thing that seems odd to me: Parish was asked the question on BBS whether this incident had occurred. His response was "he wasn't aware of any such incident". I find it hard to believe Parish would not have been made aware of what allegedly happened. If he did know, why would he deny the incident to Crystal Palace's own fans?

Well how would he know, he spends his life surrounded by sh*t - Sorry thought I,d get in first with that one

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Nah sorry, read it a few times. This is definitely a prank. The sun has taken it as real. Who is Poyet addressing the email to anyway? Why? Who would Palace officials complain to? Poyet or the operations manager? It's all a prank and the Sun fell for it with lazy journalism.

geniarse

Jan 2, 2012
Now this email is sounding more and more like a prank. Why would Poyet write an email to his staff? If there was an email to write, surely it would be Barber or Hebbard. It doesn't sound right to me.

Hmmmm I have to agree. On reading the full article again and again this is just too corny -

One member of staff said: “It was his tactics that lost the match and yet we feel we are being blamed for it. It stinks."

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Hmmmm I have to agree. On reading the full article again and again this is just too corny -

One member of staff said: “It was his tactics that lost the match and yet we feel we are being blamed for it. It stinks."
oh god just because the Sun put in a joke quote like they do in every article doesn't mean that none of it is true

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

Hahahaha!!! Why am I finding that quote so funny? I'm crying laughing!! But in seriousness, (wipes away tears) you are right, a hoax.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Not very good is it :nono:

Not really, no. On monday night, I was consoling myself with the opinion that we could really mount a challenge for automatic promotion next year if the boss and majority of squad stayed.
Pretty worried at present.
Hope it can be fixed swiftly and to do that some heads have to roll :(

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
And who said the close season was gonna be dull after we lost the play offs
I thought I would leave NSC for a few months until the new season started but the last 4 days have been:clap::shootself:lolol::guitar::tantrum::wrong::drink::banana::O:rant::stupid::facepalm::ban::shrug::albion::shit::guns::lolol::drama::vuvu::salute::cheers::O

Life is never dull supporting The Albion :albion2:

Yep, all part of the Albion rollercoaster.The sun are about to follow up with "Tony Bloom, is he ACTUALLY a lizard" "Brighton 1st team, 80% bummers?" and " new Brighton training ground in alien launch pad shocker"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here