Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OMG!!! Sun exclusive!!!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Clappers are tinpot though, a bit like the sing along with the screen at the Liverpool league cup game. What's next goal music or shouting out the scorers first name for the crowd to shout his surname? I mean what idiots do that?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
If only they had a copy of The Sun at hand all of this could have been avoided.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Interesting.... Those that have turned on Gus so quickly, if this was the catalyst it's a bit more understandable. And I must admit how are changing rooms not inspected before our visitors turn up ?

This indeed is absolutely unbelievable !

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Sweet jesus, this just keeps getting more bizarre by the hour.
These shite rumours that he was suspended for talking to other clubs, criticising player budgets and refusing to deal with the player retained list are pathetic. The real reasons are that he may of shite on the palace dressing room floor and complained about the paper clappers.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I really think we need to make a formal and informative statement regarding what exactly has gone on over the last 5 days.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We are turning into a joke very quickly. This is the kind of shit you see happening at Blackburn or something

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
"There is no suggestion any of the trio is responsible for the dressing-room incident.
Or that it is the reason for them being barred from Amex pending an investigation.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4932293/Revealed-Brighton-poo-email.html#ixzz2Tb0jtkaR"

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
“I am angry that someone within this club could endanger our good reputation and stoop so low. I would like someone to accept responsibility and resign.”

This I agree with. However, he's also damaged our reputation by allowing all the diving and playacting by many of our team. Many now consider Brighton to be a team of diving cheats. Also, he hasn't exactly done wonders for our reputation with some comments he has made in the media e.g. Suarez x2.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Surprised at Paul Jiggins here though. Terrible journalism.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Sweet jesus, this just keeps getting more bizarre by the hour.
These shite rumours that he was suspended for talking to other clubs, criticising player budgets and refusing to deal with the player retained list are pathetic. The real reasons are that he may of shite on the palace dressing room floor and complained about the paper clappers.

And who said the close season was gonna be dull after we lost the play offs
I thought I would leave NSC for a few months until the new season started but the last 4 days have been:clap::shootself:lolol::guitar::tantrum::wrong::drink::banana::O:rant::stupid::facepalm::ban::shrug::albion::shit::guns::lolol::drama::vuvu::salute::cheers::O

Life is never dull supporting The Albion :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here