Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OMG!!! Sun exclusive!!!

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012
Here's the transcript of the picture of the email from the Sun:

RE: All Staff Meeting - Today - Gus Poyet
Sent: 14 May 2013 22:09 To: All BHAFC Staff; All AITC Staff

Hi All,
1) ...when Crystal Palace players and staff arrived to the Amex and went into their dressing room, they found themselves in a very uncomfortable situation, for some reason that still no clear to me, someone during the day had had access to the away dressing room and done something terrible trying to upset everyone related to Palace, to say it in clear English, someone had a "poo" all outside the toilets, over and around the toilets.
Now, after careful consideration, and even after a meeting with the Chairman who assured me that MY REPUTATION IS INTACT, I feel that I must express my anger that anyone inside this organisation thought they could interfere with it. I am angry that someone within this club could endanger our good reputation and stoop so low - did they imagine that this would affect the Crystal Palace players - well possibly it did - it may just have fired them up even more.

Well that line is nowhere in the picture of the email

I find it very difficult to believe that no one checked the dressing room before CP arrived, I'm fairly certain there would have been BHA staff going in and out of there all afternoon.

Even IF someone managed to desecrate the floor, CP back room staff would have arrived before the team to setup phyiso equipment, lay out shirts etc. Any "mess" would have been cleared before the team arrived.

I think the whole situation has been blow way out of proportion, fanned by that classic rag "The Sun", who clearly use fan forums as their source for "world class" journalism

:moo:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I find it very difficult to believe that no one checked the dressing room before CP arrived, I'm fairly certain there would have been BHA staff going in and out of there all afternoon.

Even IF someone managed to desecrate the floor, CP back room staff would have arrived before the team to setup phyiso equipment, lay out shirts etc. Any "mess" would have been cleared before the team arrived.

I think the whole situation has been blow way out of proportion, fanned by that classic rag "The Sun", who clearly use fan forums as their source for "world class" journalism

:moo:

There are flaws in your thought process 1) one of the people you suggest were checking the dressing rooms might have done the dump 2) it probably was the back-room staff who found the dump. Is anyone suggesting the actual CP players found it?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
There are flaws in your thought process 1) one of the people you suggest were checking the dressing rooms might have done the dump 2) it probably was the back-room staff who found the dump. Is anyone suggesting the actual CP players found it?

Even think parish knew nothing about it!

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012

1) ...when Crystal Palace players and staff arrived to the Amex and went into their dressing room, they found themselves in a very uncomfortable situation

Gus's email suggest Palace players were greeted with the Richard III, I still think there would have been memebers of both teams in and out of the room most of the day... Yes, someone crimped one out on the floor, but I suspect it was dealt with quickly and before any big deal could have been made about it.. It's pretty typical of a tabloid to make a mountain out of a molehill!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
1) ...when Crystal Palace players and staff arrived to the Amex and went into their dressing room, they found themselves in a very uncomfortable situation

Gus's email suggest Palace players were greeted with the Richard III, I still think there would have been memebers of both teams in and out of the room most of the day... Yes, someone crimped one out on the floor, but I suspect it was dealt with quickly and before any big deal could have been made about it.. It's pretty typical of a tabloid to make a mountain out of a molehill!

It's a figure of speech. I am not taking it literally to state that every player and staff member bowled into the changing room at the same time.

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012
It's a figure of speech. I am not taking it literally to state that every player and staff member bowled into the changing room at the same time.

Now that would have been a sight!

I think something we can all take away from this sorry saga is there are some VERY disturbed people on this planet!

MerkBall

May 13, 2013
Cardiff
Ok, so a few possibilities in the police line up:

1) Guss and Tarrico wanted to leave causing the biggest possible disruption to the clubs reputation before trying to sneak out. Defecating all over the away changing rooms and trying to pass on the blame through an email that was sure to be ‘leaked’ would just about do it... hmmmmm... no.
2) One of Holloway's guys actually did it to their own changing rooms, to rile them up for the second half.... It certainly seemed to work and would explain how they got past security!?...Maybe not.
3) Mr Hankey... Howdy Ho.
4) Oatway... he always was a cheeky chappy... maybe not the best idea, and really can’t believe it. Hope he comes out of all this clean and dignified after all his years at the club.
5) Damien Hirst, getting all creative in the changing room with his latest progressive artwork.
6) Bloom and the Board... the result of a drunken bet that got out of hand... Wait.. no that’s just absurd... isn't it?
7) Most likely it was a idiot, a BHA fan, probably employed in security or backroom staff, who thought that it would be a great idea to smear faeces over the walls to “demoralize” the Palace players.

Sounds like a case for Poirot, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter who has done it, it is a truly disgusting and shameful act and deserves punishment. I am genuinely in disbelief at this week’s events.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here