Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OMG!!! Sun exclusive!!!

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
jim-620_1730302a.jpg

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
“I am angry that someone within this club could endanger our good reputation and stoop so low. I would like someone to accept responsibility and resign.”

This I agree with. However, he's also damaged our reputation by allowing all the diving and playacting by many of our team. Many now consider Brighton to be a team of diving cheats. Also, he hasn't exactly done wonders for our reputation with some comments he has made in the media e.g. Suarez x2.

What a load of poo

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
Oh and by the way, does anyone have the name of the typewriter font that Gus has got on his laptop_ its soooooooo retro

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
The best I could do after a shit was, u owe me £20k! Must have taken Gus, Tanno, Charlie & 6 bar maids to rake up enough for the alleged offence :)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Surprised at Paul Jiggins here though. Terrible journalism.

Hopefully, this article will mean his shitty (no pun intended because they really are shitty) articles will no longer feature in the match programme! ;-)

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Well, the shit has well and truly hit the fan!

Now I know why wurzel was so hopping mad on Monday night. The little retard hobbit had a turtle head poking out but nowhere to drop it!?!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Lets be honest the clapper banner really was a shit idea.

No it wasn't. If Poyet had stuck Barnes and Ulloa up front, and put Bridge on Zaha from the start, we could have won that game comfortably. Then people would have talked about the clapper banners contributing to an electric atmosphere.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
I still think this story is a load of bollocks, come on its the sun ffs.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
No it wasn't. If Poyet had stuck Barnes and Ulloa up front, and put Bridge on Zaha from the start, we could have won that game comfortably. Then people would have talked about the clapper banners contributing to an electric atmosphere.

:fishing: (I hope!)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Total Cak !!

Do you think Gus has two Faeces ?

Who dropped Mr Brown off outside the pool ?

Anal the Scum can come up with is a shitty story like this ?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The club should have got Lionel Messi and Kaka in to clear the offending Copper Kittens up !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here