Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Does seem odd to me too that they'd give you a clear x-ray and then call you back with a correction. Wonder what happened there.....Monday will come around by hook or by crook, you just need to find a few things to distract yourself in an attempt to get your mind off it for a few minutes here and there...I'm sure its not an easy thing to do!

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Like i said all the way im still positive. Im just loosing a bit of faith over the docs. Like you said does seem a bit odd because it was the top docmwho saw me.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Good that you're staying positive Cornish, NSC will have a positivity fest on your behalf - of this I am sure. Hope all goes well today and that today brings some better news :albion2:

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Hope the biopsy has gone ok for you, Cornish Seagull. Best wishes on your road to recovery mate.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Ive been in that bubble Cornish..... finding out I had MS when my first daughter was 2 and a half. You just have to believe and do everythign you can for your children. Three years on we have another new baby and am going in for my first MR since diagnosis in three weeks and hoping an dprying there are no mroe lesions on the brain.... can't show anyone how I feel .... just have to believe everything will be OK. That's the only way through... focusing on the positives.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
as you lot lot can see my son is quite chirpy at times .this last week has been incredibly difficult for our family with me up in sussex keeping our taxi business ticking over and my wife and other son daniel down in cornwall. i just want to say thanx to everyone who replies to andrew it gives him something to look forward to .only a parent can say this to andrew STOP f***ing MOANING only joking son love u loads dad.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Does seem odd to me too that they'd give you a clear x-ray and then call you back with a correction. Wonder what happened there.....Monday will come around by hook or by crook, you just need to find a few things to distract yourself in an attempt to get your mind off it for a few minutes here and there...I'm sure its not an easy thing to do!

A friend of mine had a lump on his neck, which his GP treated with antibiotics. It didn't go away so he was sent for a biopsy, and was subsequently told that the growth was benign. The same day he and his wife were setting off on holiday, in a great mood, when the consultant phoned and said that they'd made a mistake and the growth was, actually, malignant. He went through chemotherapy, radiotherapy had a clinical trial herpes injection into the growth and finally surgery. That was all just over 3 years ago and he is now in remission. Cancer can be beaten.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Hi lads well my biopsy........ Never happened i turned up at 7.30 all nil by mouth and everyting. Because i was an emergency case they wernt expecting me. So after managing to sort that out they got a room ready. I was expecting to sort of go in about 9.00am but no that wasnt the case. So i patiently waited all day with no food or drink when about 3.30 the consultant came and explained the procedure. Then 30mins later the anisthatist came and explained it all and that i would be going in the next hour. So i prepared myself mentally for what was about to happened when 20 mins i was meant to be going through the doors Another doctor came in and said that they wernt going to carry out the opp because a radiologist had a look at my notes and said he was 90% sure he could get too it with a needle and stuff. So i was thinking great so that would be today then because surely they wouldnt leave me nil by mouth all day for nothing. I was wrong they can only do it in the morning I was fuming so here i am now no closer. Yeah the procedure will be a lot less invasive but the fact they left me all day. Plus if he cant get the right tissue he`s 90% sure. Ive got have the op i was going to have today anyway. So ive spent the whloe deal in hospital under nil by mouth for f*** all. Bastards the lot of them

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
andrew has just returned from a day at the hospital where he should of had his biopsy done only to be told after 10 hours of waiting that he was not having anything done today .as his dad iam so angry if nothing is done tomorrow i will be making my own visit to this hospital and f***ing look out !. my wife met the person who said that there was nothing wrong with his xrays today he said sorry but that dosnt make it right .how can you be allowed to get things like this so wrong. i know you will read this m8 keep strong and if no action tomorrow DAD is comming down for a chat love you

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
andrew has just returned from a day at the hospital where he should of had his biopsy done only to be told after 10 hours of waiting that he was not having anything done today .as his dad iam so angry if nothing is done tomorrow i will be making my own visit to this hospital and f***ing look out !. my wife met the person who said that there was nothing wrong with his xrays today he said sorry but that dosnt make it right .how can you be allowed to get things like this so wrong. i know you will read this m8 keep strong and if no action tomorrow DAD is comming down for a chat love you

DAD i can talk i do have fingers lol

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Keep your chin up Andrew, and good luck for tomorrow.

The only advice I can give you is to try not to worry too much, it doesn't get you anywhere, question everything the doctor tells you so you understand clearly and never take second best, if your not happy with something let them know.

All the best.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Keep your chin up Andrew, and good luck for tomorrow.

The only advice I can give you is to try not to worry too much, it doesn't get you anywhere, question everything the doctor tells you so you understand clearly and never take second best, if your not happy with something let them know.

All the best.
Cheers mate just a pain to be there all day for nothing.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
What gives you idea lol Jokes he is good and been there all the time when ive needed a chat.

My Mum and Dad are on the other side of the world...I miss them, even though my Dad is a right PAIN in the ARSE sometimes :lol: My Mum is my bestest friend though. Our phone bills are astronomical!!

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Yeah mine are about 4 and half hours away ill be honest im close with both. Dad suffers from really bad back issues he has got a prolasped disc. So when they thought mine was that we tryed to support each other but now mine turned out to be this. Its hard to keep him going aswell.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
You would have thought the medics would have shown a little appreciation for the extra stress this is putting you through. Still, you need them more than need you but it does look like you've had some shocking treatment.

All the best for tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here