NHS leg pain

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'll Get Me Coat

Feb 28, 2011
Worthing
I've just come across this thread and want to add my best wishes..............................lets hope you don't get the same surgeon that carried out Steve Caridge's face lift or his speech therapist !!!!

Best of luck

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
latest is andrew had biopsy done today as best can be all went well think we have to wait about a week for results im sure he will tell all later if he feels up to it .looking forward to having the wife home and seeing my boy , my wife sounds absolutly drained so hope to have agood weekend before she flies back down monday . if all well hoping to be at game tomorrow with dan could do with cheering up .thanx everyone who writes i know andrew looks forward to reading this.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Lets hope the Albion give him another 3 points to look forward to tommorrow.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
latest is andrew had biopsy done today as best can be all went well think we have to wait about a week for results im sure he will tell all later if he feels up to it .looking forward to having the wife home and seeing my boy , my wife sounds absolutly drained so hope to have agood weekend before she flies back down monday . if all well hoping to be at game tomorrow with dan could do with cheering up .thanx everyone who writes i know andrew looks forward to reading this.
I may be able ill but my fingers are working DAD!!!

Its been a hard day today guys glad its over. Wasnt the nicest experience ever especially being high on morphine and jst wanting to sleep but i had to have obs done every 15mins and yes that did piss me off. Wont get the results to the middle of next week which is a pain in the arse.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Hope everything goes well mate and look forward to hearing the results and that everything is going according to plan!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Great you finally had your biopsy done cornish, let's hope the boys in the stripes do the business tomorrow :albion2:

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
looking forward to some down time with my other boy dan today . 3 points would be great.
hi bro thinking of you hope u feeling better mum said dnt be arsy lol love u bro <3

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Ill tell you what relentless (energy drink) with morphine is good stuff. You get pain relief but you are still able to recite the alphabet lol and stop halucinating saying that the last bit can be quite funny.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Evening, right i thought after i listened to the game today ill go for a quick snooze. Anyone blame me? Anyway when i woke up it felt like Ashley cole had just shot me in the thigh and calf. Christ so out came the morphine with some extra goodies of the pill kind lol. Just thought i would update.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports