Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New ticketing system meltdown already?!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
.. and the phone queuing system has gone down. Why don't they just farm this out to an external agency ?

mmm...

Not particularly pleased, quite able to log onto the site (with patience), but it's stopping me buy tickets I er.. haven't bought yet.

Awful. A real schoolboy error by Iris.
Means they have more servers avaiable (in their webfarm), but have configured them incorrectly.

Geek stuff: Means you got your page served by one machine in the farm and when you went back for the next page it put you on another server. This server must have been incorrectly configured so it is unable to decrypy some of the page state (in viewstate) as this other server isn't configured to use the same key for cryptography as the other server(s) in the farm.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Site is definitely buggy. As I clicked around the site, without doing anything at all, the basket would show 6 items / £70.00 (being adult and child WSU for all 3 games for sale currently), and we are 1000 pointers.

Got through to payment - not sure which of these I can go to but decided to buy anyway, clicked submit 3 or 4 times and the payment screen kept refreshing - it was an Amex card though.

Lots of horrible error messages all over the place too.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
after 90 minutes of trying, i am still NOT able to log onto the ticketing system

what a SHAMBLES

Big Mart

Sep 12, 2010
Mart, you must be just behind me as I started at #41 just a minute before you, am now at #29 after 18 minutes waiting

27 now, don't fail me now

16 and boss starting to get twitchy

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Right finally got tickets but mapping is wrong as Mini shows as an adult so will ring this afternoon

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Get in!! Just bought tickets for all three matches.

It's worth pointing out that I only have 1000 loyalty points, yet I was able to buy my seats, so I'd suggest trying even if you have 1000.

This is even more worrying so not only are we competing against fellow withdean sth but also the jcl amex sth. Great.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Gone through with a Mastercard...

Checkout Order Confirmation

This is to confirm that your order with a value of £70.00 is now complete. Your payment reference is xxxxxx, please quote this if you need to contact us regarding this order. You will receive a confirmation email to your registered email address with the following details.

Transaction Total
Tickets: £68.00
Booking Fee: £0.00
Credit Card Fee: £0.00
Web Sales Fee: £2.00
Total: £70.00

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Q pos 37. Gave up online, logged in but its a f***ing shambles!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I know it's early days and a mammoth task etc, and I have every sympathy for the club as this really is day 1 of the future, but I just spent 10 minutes booking online and filling out the details (then getting confused because my 8 year old is listed as an adult for one match, but a child in two others)... Ultimately going through to the completion page and be told 'unspecified error'…

Can't see any trace of me having ordered anything, so I really have no idea if the tickets were processed or not. I'm guessing not…
Tried calling the ticket line and got cut off after selecting option 1.

And whilst I'm ranting .. a 'web sales booking fee' .. Really? I mean.. Really? It's not as if the ticket will be printed posted anymore.

Try again later I guess..

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I would suggest that the club not only take the tickets back off of the 1,000 pointers, but ban them from the Amex for at least a month. Shocking behaviour.

What? :jester:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
#34 now. JEEEZZZ Big mobile bill this month!

Edit: +2 mins and at #32

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here