Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New ticketing system meltdown already?!

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
#5 but suddenly has moved fairly quickly, I hope all the car park spaces haven't sold out!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Its not sold out you need to go into the reserved seats part of the site

My Hero! I can safely assume that with my 1000 points my reserved tickets can be bought next wednesday. Tried to cheat the system today and got an error message with (M) at the end. Im resere in the south stand!!! Both Gills and Spurs. I am your slave...thanks..

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Position #10.

SurreySeaguls stop coming on hear and moaning and continue the continuous clicking of the 'Click here' Busy page. I got in twice. You can do it :)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
This is a bit confusing and I suspecty is going to be a bit inconvenient for some!

ScreenShot054.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
SUCCESS AT LAST!

Minor grumble though, I think it's a bit silly that all your friends and family reserved tickets are added to your basket by default. I had to go through the rigmarole of clicking remove for each one individually before I was left with just my own tickets. Think it might be better if each reserved ticket was listed, then an ADD button to click for the ones you want. :shrug:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
No joy getting onto the website all morning. And the phone line's not working either. Both option 1 and option 2 cut you off
:facepalm:

May send a carrier pigeon. Although that'll probably be eaten by the Harris hawk. Ho hum.

Al Bion

Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Yay! I finally got through after 1hr 7 mins waiting, got my car park space and paid an extra £5 for a car park space for the SSCF :clap2:

The guy also said he knew about the 'anomoly' thats allowing 1,000 pointers to buy tickets, he said the club were working at fixing it now.

Really nice guy I spoke to, very efficient and pleasant considering how busy they must be

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
This is a bit confusing and I suspecty is going to be a bit inconvenient for some!

View attachment 26021

See my post above, I have the same message no idea what it means and by the lack of replies I got I guess no one else does either. #5 on the phone now see what happens, I plan on asking them about it.

D

Deleted member 18477

My Hero! I can safely assume that with my 1000 points my reserved tickets can be bought next wednesday. Tried to cheat the system today and got an error message with (M) at the end. Im resere in the south stand!!! Both Gills and Spurs. I am your slave...thanks..

south stand? that might be why you got an error message...

D

Deleted member 18477

Yay! I finally got through after 1hr 7 mins waiting, got my car park space and paid an extra £5 for a car park space for the SSCF :clap2:

The guy also said he knew about the 'anomoly' thats allowing 1,000 pointers to buy tickets, he said the club were working at fixing it now.

Really nice guy I spoke to, very efficient and pleasant considering how busy they must be

what are they doing about it? as many ppl with 1000 points already have tickets?...

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

Did you get conformation of your car park season ticket ? I did the same as you and paid for cpst and ssc parking but all I got was a text & email for ssc parking ?

Al Bion

Sep 3, 2004
Up North
For info, the guy on the ticketline also said that season tickets are to be sent out on Monday and that the car park voucher passes will be sent 'early next week' in a separate mailing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here