Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New ticketing system meltdown already?!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It's like trying to get tickets to a popular concert... lot's of refreshing, slow servers and disappointment

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
1hr and 2 mins on the landline... £608 spent (car park and 5 tix for SC/Spurs/Gills)... (would have been more, but Paul who is ever-so helpful wouldn't let me add Spurs tix for 3 new STHs)... still a very happy bunny :thumbsup:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Still can't get online to purchase, if it doesn't work then f*** it, i'll give up.

I've got on twice now, Just repeatedly click the button until you get in.

#28 now.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
The time this queue is taking, they must have about 3 people answering the phone.

I'm just glad whatever pratt is in charge of ticketing, does'nt run the team!!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Sister is standing about 7 shops up from club shop about 100 from front of queue as I type. She has heard phones/online down and the rumour is spreading along the queue about the 1000 point queue jumpers!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
This is a total FARCE.

It is but predictable. However I guess a very difficult thing to get right from minute one with the incredible level of demand there is. Paul and his team have my sympathies..... but hopefully will sort for future!!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
It is but predictable. However I guess a very difficult thing to get right from minute one with the incredible level of demand there is. Paul and his team have my sympathies..... but hopefully will sort for future!!

Why go to great lengths to sort out a priority scheme and then not implement it at the first time of asking?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Have just gone back in to check the purchase - as I am a 1,000 er and am concerned

And it has given me 20 lyalty point more for buying the tickets

so it's given you points for a game that, technically, you shouldn't have been able to buy a ticket for

brilliant :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

there are going to be some serious toys our of prams over this i reckon!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
41 to 14 in 25mins

Edit: 47 mins. The hold music is hypnotising me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here