Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New ticketing system meltdown already?!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm assuming that as a ST holder last season and this (1250 points) there is no massive rush to get Spurs & Gills tickets?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Feck! I got into the system, went to send a message to a mate and got kicked out.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Oh dear - I don't mind hanging on and waiting - but they appeared to have cocked up again on tickets.

Not as if they had ages to sort this out.

Unless I'm mistaken - my seat has been registered against the wrong account and whilst it thinks I've purchased two tickets - I've been charged for only one.

Must try harder.

I will now contact the ticket office (well try....)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nice...

Server Error in '/' Application.

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
<system.web>
<compilation debug="true"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Unable to validate data.]
System.Web.Configuration.MachineKeySection.GetDecodedData(Byte[] buf, Byte[] modifier, Int32 start, Int32 length, Int32& dataLength) +289
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString) +140

[ViewStateException: Invalid viewstate.
Client IP: 192.168.57.191
Port: 58161
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/12.0.742.112 Safari/534.30
ViewState: 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...]

[HttpException (0x80004005): Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.]
System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowError(Exception inner, String persistedState, String errorPageMessage, Boolean macValidationError) +106
System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowMacValidationError(Exception inner, String persistedState) +14
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString) +242
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.System.Web.UI.IStateFormatter.Deserialize(String serializedState) +4
System.Web.UI.Util.DeserializeWithAssert(IStateFormatter formatter, String serializedState) +37
System.Web.UI.HiddenFieldPageStatePersister.Load() +207
System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium() +105
System.Web.UI.Page.LoadAllState() +43
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +6785
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +242
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +80
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +21
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49
ASP.pagespublic_productbrowse_productaway_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +37
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3615; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3614

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is pathetic, cannot log on and cannot ring the ticket office just drops out when you press 1

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Tickets eventually all sorted on line. Just spoken to someone at the club who confirmed the customer service line (to book car parking) is down at the moment but they are working to get it up and running.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Get in!! Just bought tickets for all three matches.

It's worth pointing out that I only have 1000 loyalty points, yet I was able to buy my seats, so I'd suggest trying even if you have 1000.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I finally got on then clicked checkout for the three and entered card details, took a moment to process then I got this message, Does it mean I was successful of not?

'ickets will be reserved for you for 5 minutes. Please complete your transaction in this time. If you intend to select more products, you may prefer to complete this sale first, to ensure they are purchased in time.

Any tickets purchased after 2pm on the Wednesday prior to a home fixture will be sent by first class post to the address of the purchaser. All tickets purchased after this time can be collected at Withdean after 1pm on the day of the match.

There are no items in the basket'

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Logged in and tells me all games sold out, f***ing joke

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Get in!! Just bought tickets for all three matches.

It's worth pointing out that I only have 1000 loyalty points, yet I was able to buy my seats, so I'd suggest trying even if you have 1000.

Same. I've got 1000 points, but I managed to get online just because I wanted to see how the system worked for STH (sorry for anyone trying to get on and genuinely buy tickets). I did notice that it let me add my reserved seats (which included my dads as he is on 'friend and family') for all 3 games to my basket and proceed to the check-out. Didn't want to try with my card details since I can't make any 3 of the games, but it did seemed to let me get that far with 1000 points. And as above, looks like I could've gone that one step further.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here