Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New ticketing system meltdown already?!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Its not sold out you need to go into the reserved seats part of the site

Yes, you're right.

Bizarre that it offer me TWO reserved seats - one in West (correct) and one in East (random).

Still, GOT mine...

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Success! Success! Oh my God, after 14 years of waiting, I've just bought my first tickets at a proper home game, in a home, that belongs to us. There simply isn't a smiley to describe how that feels...

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
What a great system it is - logged on about 9:45, went to My Reserved Seats just after 10:00, and there they were ! All paid for, done and dusted!

STH's - DON'T hang around the Home Games page - your reserved seats are waiting for you!

This. Nice and easy.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
What a great system it is - logged on about 9:45, went to My Reserved Seats just after 10:00, and there they were ! All paid for, done and dusted!

STH's - DON'T hang around the Home Games page - your reserved seats are waiting for you!

it sounds alright presuming you can actually log in!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Still can't log on

All sorted. Much simpler than last season with the "Add Reserved Seats" Feature and as soon as your on the site (past the site busy screen) pages seemed responsive.

If you have a lot of friends & family its hard to work out from members number who you are taking removing from your order (it assumes you want them all), but small gripe and easily worked out.

Normally I moan at the ticket site, today happy man!!!

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Everytime I try on the phone it disconnects my call after pressing option 1, to speak to ticket people - Has anyone else got this?

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Those who can't log on - I just kept hitting 'try again' repeatedly and it let me in after a few moments. Maybe you've tried that and are just being unlucky but it did work in the end.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
ive log in and it says there all sold out but i know there not

If you look at the 'Home Games' page - then they are - but look at the 'Reserved Seats' page, - they'll be there. I guess the Home Games page says 'sold out' because there are no seats on general sale right now, they're all reserved for STH's.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Lovely stuff.

Have been charged for one ticket (according to the email), but the Tottenham game has been removed from the reserved section of two accounts.

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here