Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Forest Lapland experience disappointing

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Just to let everyone know I have just set up Lapland OK in my garden, tickets are a bargain twenty quid (Chavs get a 2.5% discount), free mince pie and me dressed as Santa with my shed as a grotty grotto. I will be using polystyrine as snow and dressing my son's two bunnies up as reindeer, I have invited Meridian and BBC South to the launch, so maybe if you come you might be able to go on T.V and tell everyone how crap it is. I reckon this time next year I will be a millionaire. Stag and Hen parties welcome ( there will be an illegal bar in the greenhouse)

Special events include

Full contact elf fighting

Headbutt Santa

Spot the Chav

If you are not 100% satisfied with your Lapland OK experience you can claim a refund from you-r-a-mug.co.uk

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
We have a Christmas experience site up here in Wetherby/Harrogate. I thought it was very good last year. Its free to get in, but of course you pay for your kids to see Santa, go ice skating and everything else.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Kids are a lot more resilient and resourceful and a lot of the kids that are reported to be upset probably were really enjoying themselves until the parents started abusing and beating up the helper elves.

I imagine there are also a lot of kids in the background of interviews saying "Actually mum, I quite liked it" being shouted down by the paretns who want to complain because they didn't enjoy it.

They're charging £25. Look at what we get for that price at withdean, can they really expect the best christmas ever when paying that price?

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Classic quote on Netmums:

``I agree elves and santa should not smoke in front of children but dads shouldn't punch people either!! ``

At last NSC has a rival. :lolol:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
If you put Henry Mears into Google this thread comes up on page 2!!

The power of NSC - provides all the content for local media shows and now helps Google bulk up it's content.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On BBC South Today now...

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
The Mears' are Brighton's version of Del Boy and Rodney. I bet they saw the success of Lapland UK and thought we will have a bit of that.

Buy a couple of sheds, empty a few bean bags for snow, 'I know a guy in the pub that has a couple of huskies', some Santa suits and decs left over from last years Christmas shop and away we go.

One radio program was estimating that they have taken £1.5m in advance ticket sales. 'One day Victor we'll all be mill-lionaires'.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
The Mears' are Brighton's version of Del Boy and Rodney. I bet they saw the success of Lapland UK and thought we will have a bit of that.

Buy a couple of sheds, empty a few bean bags for snow, 'I know a guy in the pub that has a couple of huskies', some Santa suits and decs left over from last years Christmas shop and away we go.

One radio program was estimating that they have taken £1.5m in advance ticket sales. 'One day Victor we'll all be mill-lionaires'.

On South Today, a friend of Victor said one of them are going to lose their house over this and Henry has not been able to sleep for three nights. As far as I can see from reports they have not been enforced to return any money and they are sold out until Christmas eve, so how are they about to lose a house?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here