Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Falmer Pictures in the programme

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
actually looking at the picture again, are the people at the front and side Giants, or is the perspective a bit wrong....either that or the ground is buried by 100 feet+

It's perfectly proportioned. The match is Dean Cox's testimonial. All the people on the pitch are his relatives.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
AHH Ok, I though we were just going to use the Village for parking our cars anyway.... Maybe we can park in Lewes instead ?

I recon park in Stanmer Park....underneath the trees...lovelly walk to the ground.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have worked out what the structure is on the left-hand side.

It is a weekend retreat for the Teletubbies.

:thumbsup:

I made this point last week when I responded - obscurely, I have to admit - to Easy 10's suggestion for naming the stands at Falmer:-

Dipsy
Tinky Winky
La La
Po
Do you know something?

Or have you just hit lucky with the teletubbies allusion?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Do you know something?

I know a lot of things. And I know nothing. I am an enigma, an empty vessel drifting aimlessly, but not without purpose, through the mysterious waters of Quiddity towards an uncertain destiny that can only exist within infinity.
*knowing wink*

(clueless, by the way).

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I like the way the corner is a massive, two-step terrace. Would be a bit worried about tripping over the step in a surge, though.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Do you know something?

I know a lot of things. And I know nothing. I am an enigma, an empty vessel drifting aimlessly, but not without purpose, through the mysterious waters of Quiddity towards an uncertain destiny that can only exist within infinity.
*knowing wink*

(clueless, by the way).

Ever thought about training to join the order of the Psychedelic Monks? You get to wear a dress..., er..., robe!

:afro:

Oct 25, 2003
that looks superb! different from most of the new grounds about (with the exception of maybe Hull), and it seems like every tinyest detail has really been thought about, love that 'thing' on the left, presume this is a little congregation area, and there won't be many facilities within the stand........or is this where all the offices and such will be?

anyway, top work boys, it looks fantastic, are there any more pics?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the angle of that roof behind the goal appears to be rather steep - i dont want to be getting WET if the angle of the rain is blowing into it :angry:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
All I can say is that looks fricking amazing.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Surely one of those larger stands must have some executive boxes, perhaps bewteen the two tiers? Can't imagine some of those future billionnaire investors will want to sit with us rabble.

Jesus!!!!!!!!!! Is that stand to the right now 2 tier? If so my pants have turn a pale white colour.

Gypsies! you just can't escape them, how did they manage to get into the Falmer plans? (car-park)

it actually looks like THREE tiers.:O:yahoo:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Amazing... So is the 1st 'brick' still in for OCT of this yr yeh?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here