Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Falmer Pictures in the programme

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I did notice that in the newly released pictures that the stands behind the goal are NO LONGER Dell-esq and triangular, but are now normal and SQUARE with a big screen, presumably behind each goal. I haven't bothered scanning in the new pictures as most people got a programme, right?

Still not happy with the corners being open, why not enclose them now instead of creating problems later.

Picky, picky

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
havent got a programme - although my fathers friend will pop his free copies from hospitality round tomorrow so can check it out then :thumbsup:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Give me a couple of minutes then

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Took a little longer than anticipated. I'm going to try and clean up the middle of the picture but here it is. Notice the bridge from the hotel on the left. Erm, I mean unidentified building...

falmerstadiumnew441.jpg

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
thanks so much Dp for posting that picture, honestly it made my day because it looks wonderful and fills me with hope. Every new image makes it seem more and more like a reality. Love the tunnel on the left, perhaps to the club offices or something but looks really inventive. The buildings in the back on the right, are those part of the university? The top left bits look like the park and ride.

Thanks again, can't wait to see more like this from the roadshow!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Reebok stadium? can't complain just wish the stands behind the goals were a bit bigger than the ones at Withdean.

I believe that to cut costs, those stands WILL be the ones from withdean, just wheeled down the motorway...

Skidmarks

Feb 12, 2008
Woolworths
Jesus!!!!!!!!!! Is that stand to the right now 2 tier? If so my pants have turn a pale white colour.

Gypsies! you just can't escape them, how did they manage to get into the Falmer plans? (car-park)

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what are those people doing wandering around when the gam,e is being played and the the ground is full!!!! BAD FANS

Also...notice the PC ness of the picture!!!

NO CARS at all and only a few Coaches. How did all those people get to the ground? They cant all have come by train? If so they must have put on an extra 5000 trains!!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
What a sight:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks DP:thumbsup:

It's sunny, my dissertation is in today, and we have a lovely new picture of our new stadium. Fantastic!:yahoo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here