[Albion] Neal Maupay...SIGNED FOR EVERTON.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Makes sense, think it is the right time for him and us to move on. Will always be grateful for the memories.

£15m plus add ons is a decent price to get with less than a year left on his contract. Rather than new players though, please can we now invest those funds in new contracts for Trossard and Mac Allister!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Makes sense, think it is the right time for him and us to move on. Will always be grateful for the memories.

£15m plus add ons is a decent price to get with less than a year left on his contract. Rather than new players though, please can we now invest those funds in new contracts for Trossard and Mac Allister!

And Welbeck.

... and a new left back ...

... and maybe the advance Caicedo replacement.

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
Am gutted, but suspect he wants to play regularly and the opportunities were looking limited for the season ahead.

Would really prefer we’d sold him abroad, am now expecting to lose both games against Forest this season to Maupay winners. Best of luck to you and yours Neal, with the usual “except against Brighton caveat.”

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well wherever he goes the chances are he will score more this season than our top scorer. Be careful what you wish for !

If Potter is happy to let him go who are we to argue? He does not seem to be the team player he needs to be in a Potter system. Running down the tunnel if not playing IS very immature. I like him but I’ll settle for him being shipped out if that’s what GP sees fit.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Good signing for them if it is Forest. 15M plus some decent add ons if they stay up or come up seems about right with a year left. Might even have a cheeky replacement lined up you never know though wouldn’t be very Brighton if it’s an established Striker and would likely piss the likes of Undav off if happened.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If Potter is happy to let him go who are we to argue? He does not seem to be the team player he needs to be in a Potter system. Running down the tunnel if not playing IS very immature. I like him but I’ll settle for him being shipped out if that’s what GP sees fit.

Bollocks, he has worked his arse off for the team for years.

Maupays problem is that he is not good enough for where the club is heading.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Bollocks, he has worked his arse off for the team for years.

Maupays problem is that he is not good enough for where the club is heading.

So having a hissy fit post match and pissing off down the tunnel if not playing is OK with you?

The “had the shits” is clearly GP covering for him. Who has the shits every match day for weeks?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So having a hissy fit post match and pissing off down the tunnel if not playing is OK with you?

The “had the shits” is clearly GP covering for him. Who has the shits every match day for weeks?

According to Warren who can’t even spell his own name [emoji849]

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Yes its ok with me, in fact only you and that lazy radio guy seem to have issues with it.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
If we can more or less get our money back , close to the end of his contract , then we’ve done very well.
He’s never looked quite good enough to be mainman upfront.
No guarantee we will replace him with better though as decent strikers are silly money

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yes its ok with me, in fact only you and that lazy radio guy seem to have issues with it.

Suggest your hero has problems with it too, hence him being shown the door

That lazy radio guy has forgotten more about football than you have ever known. I doubt you’ve ever heard him commentating and are just regurgitating what you’ve read on here, am I wrong?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What did he do...

...score important goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports