Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] My Irrational Hatred of Beheady Howe

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Others had that bad-loser disease such as Wenger. Others, some of the greatest managers, show humility after a loss and praise the opposition.
I’m delighted today, mostly because we finally beat Smug Eddie. So satisfying!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Pair of dickheads

E531D90E-71D5-4948-8603-BAB2CDCC4310.jpeg

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Smug thought 3-1 was harsh and that they matched us. Pillock
I heard that on the way home and almost crashed! Something like “we were the better team and just a couple of moments cost us”. The guy is on crack. At the time I was slightly annoyed that we lost that goal because I thought he might use it to try to gloss over us bossing them completely for 85 minutes, he did.

I’ve got him as the first ‘top 10’ manager to be sacked.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I couldn’t find one post on their main forum where anyone thought they were our equal. Howe alone talking shit.

Instead some candid debating.

View attachment 165954
Smug BehEddie actually said they matched us?! What the f*** is that prick on - deal with it you chump - like we did when half our ressies got done by your lot last season 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Apart from having no personality or charisma, he’s a very decent manager and worked wonders at Bournemouth and Newcastle.

Jimmy Grimble

He didn’t work wonders at Bournemouth, they had an extortionate wage bill.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A simple equation.

My ‘irrational’ hatred of Edie Howe simply comes for this stat that was parroted on MOTD.

“Eddie Howe has beaten Brighton more than any other club.”
He’s deluded as f*** if he thinks they deserved anything from that game - the Saudi grossly expensive squad with Dan Burn and smug Eddie were absolutely outclassed form start to finish. Smug Eddie is also a terrible loser 🤣

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Such a patronising article in the I today, concentrating basically on how Newcastle have been in their four games.................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here