Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Eg2aKl2X0AAwGXe.jpeg

Needs to wear sunscreen, next he wears that shirt :lol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Yep.. a few of us called this a while ago that there’d be significant outgoings the next few windows and were criticised.

Well fan club members better buckle up, it’s not over. I can see more outgoings yet.

Sad for Muzza, utter legend but the guy wasn’t going to play was he. You have to imagine we have a striker or 2 incoming now.

I will ignore your 48th self-pitying over people disagreeing with you, but:

You made a list of three players you wanted to ship: Ryan, Stephens and Pröpper, and all of these remain, so the "I said so" thing is not really working.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can someone explain the benefit to our club of loaning him out , when he is out of contract next year, rather than sell him ?
If the loan has no immediate recall

Wondered that myself - I could see giving him another year would have a purpose if he was to be involved with the squad, not playing very much, but maybe helping the young strikers with his knowledge and experience. But I can't see the purpose of extending his contract just to sent him out on loan - we could have given him a free transfer and save on wages. Oh well, it's not me that gets to make these decisions!

Good luck to him anyway

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019

You made a list of three players you wanted to ship: Ryan, Stephens and Pröpper, and all of these remain, so the "I said so" thing is not really working.

Don’t you dare criticise his Leeds thread, he gets very protective over that. :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Futhermore Ryan because he "never makes a worldie" literally a week before he did. And veiled criticism of his distribution - well five minutes of Walton and a bit of Sanchez on Saturday put that one to bed :lol:

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Looks that way..........will certainly make for an interesting season, feels more revolution than evolution this time. A proper clearing of the decks and a load of potential new faces......... We're going to fly or flop....... bring it on.

Best of luck Muzza a true Albion legend, one of a kind, brilliant CF and a class act

I wouldn't call getting rid of fringe players a 'revolution'.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If Muzza cannot get a starting place on some matchdays.
There's always orher jobs he could do, eh [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] :wink:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

[emoji23]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If Muzza cannot get a starting place on some matchdays.
There's always orher jobs he could do, eh [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] :wink:

If my Uxbridge office ever reopens, what are the chances of getting him or his cabbie FiL to drop me on the way round the M25? :whistle:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I wouldn't call getting rid of fringe players a 'revolution'.

I wouldnt call Murray, Duffy, Mooy or even Montoya fringe players, they were all first team squad members, all central under the old regime and still with plenty of game time und Potter. They're all solid solid pro's.

Balogun was a fringe player as is Bernado..... all the above were first team squad players.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
WOW, a real clear out...Hopefully we are able to get the quality in..This makes us two short in the striking department, and if Bernardo goes short at LB too...

With all of this activity you have to think we are close to a few things now...

I like you can only hope so as you say we could be in trouble if start having a spate of injuries

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If my Uxbridge office ever reopens, what are the chances of getting him or his cabbie FiL to drop me on the way round the M25? :whistle:

Went into Uxb for the first time since this CV19 started, went to Sainsbury's, a dream, straight in and out, no fuss.
All for a bottle of vino :lol:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Glenn Murray is one of the finest players and ambassadors to grace Brighton.
I’m a bit sad it rather fizzled out.
So many good memories though.
Thankyou Glenn.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
I wouldnt call Murray, Duffy, Mooy or even Montoya fringe players, they were all first team squad members, all central under the old regime and still with plenty of game time und Potter. They're all solid solid pro's.

Balogun was a fringe player as is Bernado..... all the above were first team squad players.

'Squad players', then. Basically, players that were not going to play much/at all this year. So, not a revolution.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

4th choice striker, 4th choice CB, 6th choice CM, 3rd choice RB. So yes - good pros, experienced BUT none of them likely to improve with age.

The Bernardo one baffles me - I don't know what the lad has done to disappoint Potter, and appears to be a more than adequate back-up LWB.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Went into Uxb for the first time since this CV19 started, went to Sainsbury's, a dream, straight in and out, no fuss.
All for a bottle of vino :lol:

Moreover, you don’t often read Uxbridge and Dream in the same sentence so well done Middlesex all round!! :cool::rock::bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports