Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More boring inter-fan/ early leavers rubbish

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
i agree, football would be much better and far more enjoyable if everyone just sat in their seats and watched the game quietly. possibly breaking into a smattering of applause when we score. much better. can really see it catching on too.

He's only on about one song which we copied from Palace, sing worse than Palace and just makes everyone cringe because it's never in time and is just and awful song. Most of the others are great.

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
I think there are a lot of people who could make more effort on the singing front.. Even in the north there seems to be a lot more people than last season who are seemingly oblivious to the north stand being the 'singing' stand.. It is the best way to show support for your team, nothing wrong with that is there, surely? However, there are a couple of NSK songs which i find terribly cringe worthy, the one stolen from the scum being the worst IMO.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
The palace song was actually booed by sections of the north stand today. It has never taken on and should be buried.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I wish people would stop giving Palace the glory of having "their" song stolen. Every club sings it, literally all over the world - YouTube it.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I don't believe in leaving early. I never forgot my Dad leaving early at the Goldstone when we were 3-1 down to Liverpool in 81-82. And we know what happened there. My problem with early leavers is they block the view for people who are staying.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Left on the 85th minute today cos I felt ill, to receive dirty looks and snide comments thrown such as 'bad fan' ,'disgrace leaving early' , 'first timer' , 'plastic ' and a comment saying 'if you dont want to stay the whole game then dont ******* come' from the so called 'NSK' in N1A, thought it was quite pathetic and rude.

Not sure even Murray got that much abuse!

So let me get this right, you were so ill you couldn't stay until the end yet as soon as you get home you are well enough to start a moaning thread on NSC

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
smearistbat is spot on,applaude the teams efforts but to join in the juvenile chants is not necessary,regarding the question of leaving early,3/4 mins can make 30 minutes difference in arrival home,which is well worth it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Haven't you got a court case to prepare for

Funny how those with the biggest voices say so little that is actually true, but hey ho

What court case ?

If you mean the travel I argued to the top but they would not back down but now we have a new bloke around it may be worth starting the discussion again.

Oh and do one as well

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
People pay to go to matches so they can do what they like - if they miss something, then it's their fault.

Why do people care so much about it ? It isn't their problem !!

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
fans are entitled to leave early, IMO they showed their support by turning up and supporting the team. Those who leave early may not feel the last few minutes is important to them and would rather get home quickly, fair play to them, it isnt a crime

This. It took me over 3 hours to get to the game today (thank you m25) and I left on 88minutes as I have a 120mile trip home...not all of us live within a few miles of the ground!!

Comical....we win easily and people still have to moan.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I don't believe in leaving early. I never forgot my Dad leaving early at the Goldstone when we were 3-1 down to Liverpool in 81-82. And we know what happened there. My problem with early leavers is they block the view for people who are staying.

this with a fluffy pink doodad on.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Pay your money. Do what you want.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The one you were SO vocal about when you heard about trvael being included in the price of a ST.

Still takes a real fan to carry on moaning after our biggest amex win

Just an observation about a truly embarrassing song we sing that quite a few agree with.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
So let me get this right, you were so ill you couldn't stay until the end yet as soon as you get home you are well enough to start a moaning thread on NSC

How does that have an effect on me being home on NSC?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here