More boring inter-fan/ early leavers rubbish

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I really could not believe how many left early today, sad really but if they have to get home for something important

The exodus from the West was quite something with at least 5 minutes to go and it was disappointing that the team didn't have more fans in the stadium to clap them off at the end after such a performance.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I dont understand peoples problem with the NSK, they arent doing anything wrong .

so insulting and abusing your fellow fans is nothing wrong?

OP is a twat.

Starts thread about being abused for leaving early, total bollocks.

i reckon you are one of the abusers, theres no reason to disbelieve the story.

whats the point of abusing a fan for leaving early? maybe as stated some one is ill or only could do the game if they get away very sharpish. maybe they want to get a pie. its not interfering with your enjoyment, so get over yourself.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I'm sorry for you, some of us go week in week out. We aren't all blessed with having horses the can be taught to walk in a pretty fashion, but continue to spend our money following Brighton and may contribiute a bit to the upkeep of this club.

How did your horse dance this weekend?

Unfortunatly I couldnt afford to do anything with the horses this weekend as I spunked all my disposable income going to Hull and driving down to Brighton for the Cardiff game.

At least you have the balls to admit you would like a dancing horse, not many people would do that.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I know there are a small percentage of ppl wanting to leave early for genuine reasons but mostly it's a bus/train. Really? Must. Get. Home. For. Strictly. Come. Dancing

There were people running outside East at full time yesterday like a Tsunami sprint

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Left on the 85th minute today cos I felt ill, to receive dirty looks and snide comments thrown such as 'bad fan' ,'disgrace leaving early' , 'first timer' , 'plastic ' and a comment saying 'if you dont want to stay the whole game then dont ******* come' from the so called 'NSK' in N1A, thought it was quite pathetic and rude.

Not sure even Murray got that much abuse!

I'd busted some ribs,so couldn't come.

You can leave when you like - up to you.

"Leave when we're winning,I only leave when we're winning."

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Its a joke people leaving early unless perhaps you have kids you need to get home at mid week matches. Stay and clap the team off, its embarrasing and the players must wonder what they have to do to get a standing ovation off the pitch. Stay and clap don't turn your back and walk out.

Last edited:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
so insulting and abusing your fellow fans is nothing wrong?

i reckon you are one of the abusers, theres no reason to disbelieve the story.

whats the point of abusing a fan for leaving early? maybe as stated some one is ill or only could do the game if they get away very sharpish. maybe they want to get a pie. its not interfering with your enjoyment, so get over yourself.

Agreed.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Loads and loads of people left early, it was like we were losing 5-1, I was shocked tbh, maybe they were all on a promise? :shrug:

Or maybe they didnt fancy queing up for a train, for the next hour.

If anyone had a dig at me for leaving early i'd tell em where to go. Whats it got to do with them????

For what it worth i heard a song from the North that used to be sung at the goldstone and they got the words wrong. Perhaps a new version???

"or else you will die" - - - They obviously never graced the Goldstone.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Or maybe they didnt fancy queing up for a train, for the next hour.

If anyone had a dig at me for leaving early i'd tell em where to go. Whats it got to do with them????

For what it worth i heard a song from the North that used to be sung at the goldstone and they got the words wrong. Perhaps a new version???

"or else you will die" - - - They obviously never graced the Goldstone.

Absolutely do what you like but it looked weird seeing the mass exit before the final whistle had gone when we were leading 5-1

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Absolutely do what you like but it looked weird seeing the mass exit before the final whistle had gone when we were leading 5-1

My guess would be, the games over. both teams playing out the last 5 mins - lets make a move and get home 45mins earlier. nothing more nothing less im guessing

May 17, 2011
1066 country
I left on 90 mins as i had to get to work back home by 6pm so i took my motorbike, worked a treat as i was back home & at work by 5.45pm. i listened to radio sussex on my headphones on the way back to my bike for the last couple of mins so didn't miss anything. No queing either. I didn't stay behind to clap the team off as they didn't score 6. :wink:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Its a joke people leaving early unless perhaps you have kids you need to get home at mid week matches. Stay and clap the team off, its embarrasing and the players must wonder what they have to do to get a standing ovation off the pitch. Stay and clap don't turn your back and walk out.

I leave bang on the final whistle going, so don't stay and clap, does that make me as bad as the one the left a few minutes before me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports