Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More boring inter-fan/ early leavers rubbish

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Stay and clap the team off, its embarrasing and the players must wonder what they have to do to get a standing ovation off the pitch. Stay and clap don't turn your back and walk out.

Not sure this enters into the thinking of the thousands and thousands who absolutely have to leave the ground before the end, either in case they get crushed or because they absolutely have to be somewhere as soon as they possibly can after each game. How would they cope if Saturday matches started later and ended at 5:15pm or 5:45pm etc. As I posted above, I do feel for the team walking off in a half empty stadium at full time after giving their all for 90 minutes on the pitch.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I leave after the final whistle to avoid the crush of people leaving early :thumbsup:

This is exactly my thinking! I stayed until the stand was empty, then nipped down to get a pie (lots more people after the game in the north yesterday? Or do I just not pay attention normally? Don't think I've had to queue for too long after a game before), then went for a wander around the outside of the stadium to waste a bit of time. Mooched around the shop for 5 minutes, had a very quick kick about with some kids out the front, then walked onto a train at my leisure.

Me and the lad got home at about half 7, straight to bed for him after a busy day. As most say, each to their own, you pay your money, blah blah, leave when you want. People have genuine reasons. But really, if it's just to save you 20-30 minutes what's the point!?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
WTF has whether I sing or not got to do with this now ?

The point is that NSK song is fecking sh1te and truly embarrassing beyond belief and copied from CPFC as well - there is nothing good about it at all

:facepalm: I cannot believe that following a 5-1 win all this childish anti-NSK shite is still being spouted on NSC. Stuck records, get a life, please!

How does the OP know that the 'abuse' he got was from NSK?

I despair of NSC sometimes, sorry Bozza.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Just watched the highlights.

The East was almost empty at the final whistle.

I think that is disgraceful.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
You'd be happier sitting in a half empty stadium then? As long as your still singing away happily i guess you wouldnt care

Don't be dense.

You're assuming that people who don't sing are also grumpy old moaners. I don't mind people who spectate and don't sing and don't moan, it's those who moan about singers that I'm against.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Don't be dense.

You're assuming that people who don't sing are also grumpy old moaners. I don't mind people who spectate and don't sing and don't moan, it's those who moan about singers that I'm against.

dense.loool

Im not a moaner about singers!! For the record

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here