Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More boring inter-fan/ early leavers rubbish

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Left on the 85th minute today cos I felt ill, to receive dirty looks and snide comments thrown such as 'bad fan' ,'disgrace leaving early' , 'first timer' , 'plastic ' and a comment saying 'if you dont want to stay the whole game then dont ******* come' from the so called 'NSK' in N1A, thought it was quite pathetic and rude.

Not sure even Murray got that much abuse!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
NSK = Sing sh1te songs like that perpetually stupid one with the clapping that was copied from CPFC no less

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Left on the 85th minute today cos I felt ill, to receive dirty looks and snide comments thrown such as 'bad fan' ,'disgrace leaving early' , 'first timer' , 'plastic ' and a comment saying 'if you dont want to stay the whole game then dont ******* come' from the so called 'NSK' in N1A, thought it was quite pathetic and rude.

Maybe you could have started a one-man chant on your way out: 'Leave when I want, I leave when I want, I paid my money, I leave when I want' :thumbsup:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
North Stand Kants

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Loads and loads of people left early, it was like we were losing 5-1, I was shocked tbh, maybe they were all on a promise? :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Oh and that song about them trying to be Arsenal with their kit was very cringey.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I couldn't hear the NSK (?) down the front of the North..... just the usual regular songs, but at a higher volume.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
I often leave mid-injury time to catch a park'n'ride bus to get home swiftly, which I do.

I could stay until the bitter end to please busibodies, and get home an hour later for the sake of 2 minutes football, but it's a free country and I ignore them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If you can't be bothered to sing then don't complain when others do. If you don't like their songs start another one.

Why ?

I actually go to a football match to watch it as opposed to this numpty rubbish that was aped from CPFC - trust me it is truly embarrassing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I really could not believe how many left early today, sad really but if they have to get home for something important

Seems to be the same in WSU from about 82 minutes people were leaving - really stupid

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here