Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More boring inter-fan/ early leavers rubbish

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why ?

I actually go to a football match to watch it as opposed to this numpty rubbish that was aped from CPFC - trust me it is truly embarrassing

I suppose watching a match & singing at the same time is difficult for some people.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
If you can't be bothered to sing then don't complain when others do. If you don't like their songs start another one.

Very much this.

What do grumpy old moaners add to the Amex atmosphere?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I suppose watching a match & singing at the same time is difficult for some people.

So when I purchased a season ticket I saw now clauses demanding I sing as well

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very much this.

What do grumpy old moaners add to the Amex atmosphere?

If I wanted to sing I might join a choir as opposed to that NSK garbage copied from CPFC

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So when I purchased a season ticket I saw now clauses demanding I sing as well

Was there one expecting you to moan about those who do? It all adds to the atmosphere, be a bit f***ing dire if everybody felt like you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh no, you need reading lessons too?

Indeed, I might join the the happy clappy NSK people and copy chants from other clubs like our rivals

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
If I wanted to sing I might join a choir as opposed to that NSK garbage copied from CPFC

Nah, I bet there's no choir that would accept such a grumpy old bugger

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was there one expecting you to moan about those who do? It all adds to the atmosphere, be a bit f***ing dire if everybody felt like you.

It does when it is a good song as opposed to copying from CPFC some dreadful clappy tripe

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

i agree, football would be much better and far more enjoyable if everyone just sat in their seats and watched the game quietly. possibly breaking into a smattering of applause when we score. much better. can really see it catching on too.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What's your problem? I agree with him about what the NSK sing is nothing but cringeworthy.

But NSK are the real fans in their view singing crap songs copied from CPFC

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
before this thread gets more diverted from it's meaning, can someone tell me who died and made that rude lot royalty?

let people go home a few minutes early, so what?

The beautiful game, the beautiful stadium, festooned with people who think they're so much better by pretending to be pwoppa nawty.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
If you can't be bothered to sing then don't complain when others do. If you don't like their songs start another one.

To be fair 'WATNS' is by far the worst song i have ever heard and is an embarrassment when it is sung followed closely by Kev's 'go left right left'.

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
fans are entitled to leave early, IMO they showed their support by turning up and supporting the team. Those who leave early may not feel the last few minutes is important to them and would rather get home quickly, fair play to them, it isnt a crime

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here