[Albion] Man United away tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I had hoped to get some on Tuesday but it’s not going to happen and I’ve decided to give it a miss now. If there are 2 left on Tuesday then good luck to whoever gets them but it won’t be me. I’ll watch it on tv this time.

I wouldn't give up all hope just yet as i think that given the number put up for sale so far we may well have another smaller block yet to open .

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I’m eligible to buy a ticket today but holding back until next week to buy for a group with purchase history. I’m half expecting that we will have sold out, with a smaller allocation, by then.

I am in same boat.

We need them to open up another section otherwise it's very unlikely we will get tickets.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I am in same boat.

We need them to open up another section otherwise it's very unlikely we will get tickets.

Club have now released more tickets within block E232 , currently back to 200 for sale so looking good for tomorrow am for my albion + members . Still waiting to see if E233 will open or not .

Last edited:

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Agree 10 points for West Ham is about right. Longer travel time than most London games. Awkward mid week time and as mentioned a terrible away ground. Over priced bars and the upper tier is a joke.

‘Loyalty’ points aren’t a reward, they’re a carrot to entice fans to games that otherwise wouldn’t sell.
Barber was part of England Fans, this was the tactic they used, San Marino on Tuesday will be 20 points, whereas say France in Paris would be 5. It’s just supply and demand.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
‘Loyalty’ points aren’t a reward, they’re a carrot to entice fans to games that otherwise wouldn’t sell.
Barber was part of England Fans, this was the tactic they used, San Marino on Tuesday will be 20 points, whereas say France in Paris would be 5. It’s just supply and demand.

Let's see you come up with a fairer way then.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Let's see you come up with a fairer way then.
Makes no odds on me as I've been lucky to build up a lot over the years, but it's absolutely bonkers that games like this, going on general sale to members, are worth less than games like West Ham and Southampton that are comparatively easy to get to. Which must be very frustrating for those needing to boost their point numbers who aren't lucky/old enough to have a decade of season ticket points

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Makes no odds on me as I've been lucky to build up a lot over the years, but it's absolutely bonkers that games like this, going on general sale to members, are worth less than games like West Ham and Southampton that are comparatively easy to get to. Which must be very frustrating for those needing to boost their point numbers who aren't lucky/old enough to have a decade of season ticket points

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Nor me as I've had a season ticket for long enough and have been able to go to most games. There are a couple in our group who are slowly building their points up but that means going to unattractive games so it gets you a better chance at the glamour games. I'm guessing the loyalty points are decided when the fixtures come out. Manure will always have an appeal where as WHU not so much however, this season WHU are exceeding expectation.

As for Milano, I assumed he (or she) was bemoaning the actually loyalty points system rather than the level of points awarded for each game.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove

To be fair I don’t think it works that way for England because the away games tend to be oversubscribed. So I think you get 2 points whether for home or away games - it actually helps sell tickets for some of the meaningless home games rather than being an incentive for difficult to get away games.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
When i looked yesterday the last 200 seats were selling to my albion + members but fairly slowly so i thought that would be it release wise .
However looked this morning and to my surprise with still about 100 left and only purchase history to go i found they had opened most of block E233 about another 400 tickets !
In all honesty i cannot see them selling all those but still you never know .

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
When i looked yesterday the last 200 seats were selling to my albion + members but fairly slowly so i thought that would be it release wise .
However looked this morning and to my surprise with still about 100 left and only purchase history to go i found they had opened most of block E233 about another 400 tickets !
In all honesty i cannot see them selling all those but still you never know .

A very pleasant surprise for those of us waiting for tomorrow!

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
So after opening to purchase history this morning sales have been about 150 .
Currently about 330 left to purchase , will be interesting ( probably only to me ! ) to see how they go in the time left .
Also more valuable info for the club about how many they can sell to non season ticket holders .

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
Well - a rare occasion that it's gone as far as purchase history. The silly kick-off time, 300 miles away, the week before Christmas has worked for me - although I accept it's very inconvenient for many. But being based in the north, my son and I are looking forward to our first live Albion game for ages.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
A week after going on sale to purchase history and still about 270 left . Wonder if many more will sell especially in the run up to xmas , maybe to some of those who leave shopping till christmas eve !

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
229 tickets currently available. A couple of decent results over the next few games and I should think we’ll sell out. Not a bad effort considering the early kick off. All other away games in Dec showing as sold out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
The one game where they have (probably) taken the full allocation is the one with the most problems for many.
Weekend before Xmas, kick off time that makes it difficult for travelling from afar and a relative slump in form.
We have bought tickets but wish they would have done the same for Norwich and Liverpool, they might have been a truer gauge as to the extent of demand.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Might be further issues train wise as London Underground driver strike planned that weekend

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports