Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man United away tickets

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
One of the worst and over rated grounds ever.
Miles from town and the away end has tiny little concourses.
This and Everton are bottom of the pile IMHO

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

Dreadful ground, however, when the owners are only interested in taking money out the club what do you expect

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Old Trafford isn't quite in the class of the Amex, Etihad, Emirates or other modern stadia, but it's a vastly better away-fan experience than lots of other Premier League grounds. Away section is not too far from the pitch with good sightlines and no columns blocking the view - leg room is a bit cramped but no one sits on their seats in the away end anyway!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Old Trafford isn't quite in the class of the Amex, Etihad, Emirates or other modern stadia, but it's a vastly better away-fan experience than lots of other Premier League grounds. Away section is not too far from the pitch with good sightlines and no columns blocking the view - leg room is a bit cramped but no one sits on their seats in the away end anyway!

Afraid I can't agree. OT is probably in the bottom 4 for away fans along with Burnley, Palace and Everton.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Absolutely baffled by the OT hate. Dated and in need of face-lift; yes. But to compare to places like Goodison with pillars and wooden seats is hilarious. The views are superb

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Absolutely baffled by the OT hate. Dated and in need of face-lift; yes. But to compare to places like Goodison with pillars and wooden seats is hilarious. The views are superb

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Just to back this up, here's my view from the last time we went to Old Trafford (November 2019). Decent, and not even comparable to the obstructed views you can get at places like Palace, Burnley, Everton or Livepool, and not so far back that you feel like you're in a different postcode like at Newcastle!

manuaway.jpg

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
On this subject of poor views etc, I hope that Newcastle spend some of this money complying with away fans being pitchside or whatever the guidelines say.
IT'S A BLOODY DISGRACE I TELL YOU.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just to back this up, here's my view from the last time we went to Old Trafford (November 2019). Decent, and not even comparable to the obstructed views you can get at places like Palace, Burnley, Everton or Livepool, and not so far back that you feel like you're in a different postcode like at Newcastle!

View attachment 141472

A different postcode you say? at Withdean the away stand was in a different County!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
...and then to cap it all, after losing in the Cup, a 6 hour drive back to Sussex in heavy snow.

Hmmm last time l went up there l flew. Can remember Gary Chivers offering to buy my mate and l a drink on the flight home, knowing full well all alcohol on British Airways in those days was free. The tightwad.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hmmm last time l went up there l flew. Can remember Gary Chivers offering to buy my mate and l a drink on the flight home, knowing full well all alcohol on British Airways in those days was free. The tightwad.

Last time I flew to a game there was only me, Junior, Barber and his lecky in the BA lounge at Newcastle on the way home after we’d stolen the points…….when I suggested we’d mugged them he said we should be lauding another excellent defensive performance. Never off duty :lolol::lolol:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Last time I flew to a game there was only me, Junior, Barber and his lecky in the BA lounge at Newcastle on the way home after we’d stolen the points…….when I suggested we’d mugged them he said we should be lauding another excellent defensive performance. Never off duty :lolol::lolol:

Does the man never relax? :facepalm:

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
On this subject of poor views etc, I hope that Newcastle spend some of this money complying with away fans being pitchside or whatever the guidelines say.
IT'S A BLOODY DISGRACE I TELL YOU.

After a few pre match lagers last time, my friend challenged me to a race up the steps, a massive regret, but ultimately I did win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here