Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man United away tickets

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Southampton(a) tomorrow. United tickets on sale from the 23rd (according to my On-sale matrix thingy)

Man United tickets on sale tomorrow

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Man U away. Went in 2019 - one of the worst away experiences of my 23 years following the Albion.

They treat away supporters like fu****g sh*t. No space to move. Zero facilities and a shit view. Never again.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Two blocks released this morning E230 and E231 totalling about 1350 tickets .
So far about 750 sold so not exactly hot cake material . May go quite a way down the list .

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Man U away. Went in 2019 - one of the worst away experiences of my 23 years following the Albion.

They treat away supporters like fu****g sh*t. No space to move. Zero facilities and a shit view. Never again.

To be fair Old Trafford has 100% shit facilities

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Planning on going to the other SIX PL games in December, so am giving this one a swerve. Pre-Xmas family commitments taking priority for once.

A shame, because the way United play, we have our best chance ever of getting a win there.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
I’m eligible to buy a ticket today but holding back until next week to buy for a group with purchase history. I’m half expecting that we will have sold out, with a smaller allocation, by then.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Strange loyalty points allocations for games this season. West Ham 10 points, Man Utd 5. Odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here