[Albion] Man City (h) ticket ballot

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Can someone briefly explain how the pricing works for these ballot tickets. As a season ticket holder we have to pay for a ticket even if we have a season ticket that we are paying for /have paid for?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Can someone briefly explain how the pricing works for these ballot tickets. As a season ticket holder we have to pay for a ticket even if we have a season ticket that we are paying for /have paid for?

It’s explained on the website, purchase by card based on general admission prices as this ticket is not on your 2021/22 ST, unless 1901 in which case there may be some credit on your account. ,

SuperBrighton

Apr 18, 2012
Hove

From the website: "General admission season-ticket holders will also need to purchase tickets by credit/debit card, as any remaining season-ticket credit balance has been used towards the renewal of 2021/22 season tickets or is in the process of being refunded on 1 June. 1901 Club members may use their credit balance when booking tickets."

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Priority 2 the worst possible group, will be checking during the morning to see how quickly priority 1 tickets sell, then frantically hitting refresh just before 2pm to see if I can get a ticket un the afternoon scramble.

PB Out!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
P3, double bollox

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Priority 4 (yet again). And never took a refund.

Thought those who got lucky for the Wolves game that was cancelled might have had first dibs on the next game, but apparently not.

Oh well.

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
From the website: "General admission season-ticket holders will also need to purchase tickets by credit/debit card, as any remaining season-ticket credit balance has been used towards the renewal of 2021/22 season tickets or is in the process of being refunded on 1 June. 1901 Club members may use their credit balance when booking tickets."

Thanks.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Group 1 for me. Completely undecided whether I'll go or not, I've got work at 0530 the following morning so I might just be a bad fan for wanting sleep instead.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Note that unless there's a kick-off announcement in the very near future you might be buying without knowing specifically when the game is.

Imagine the whole programme will be split over 18:00 and 20:15 kick offs on 18th and 19th to maximise numbers on TV ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports