Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Never mind the ballots, here's the six pastilles

19513_kingsway_american_hard_pieces_1.jpg

Disappointed with that effort? Oh yes :blush:

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Looks like it from that link. I haven’t seen anything on whether hospitality tickets count towards the 6700ish so that may offset the 500 less away fans.

I'm pretty sure for the games in December there were no hospitality seats (outside of ones that had been contractually agreed). The ballot opened a week before the game so Tuesday or Wednesday next week would be my guess for when we find out whether we've been chosen or not. I wasn't in the top priority groups for those games in December but I was able to get tickets so I'm imagining that it won't be hard to get them this time either, especially with it being a mid-week game thats on TV.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Rowntree’s Fruit Pastilles are flavoured with the concentrated juice of seven fruits, but the amount they contain is tiny. Figures from Nestlé (Rowntree’s parent company) claim that 11.5 tubes of sweets have as much vitamin C as a portion of fruit.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Rowntree’s Fruit Pastilles are flavoured with the concentrated juice of seven fruits, but the amount they contain is tiny. Figures from Nestlé (Rowntree’s parent company) claim that 11.5 tubes of sweets have as much vitamin C as a portion of fruit.

I love sweeties and l'm not going to let you spoil it! :tantrum:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We're not required to give any tickets to away fans, are we? Given Arsenal apparently aren't giving us any...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Priority 4 that's good then, makes me feel much better after doing the right thing for the Sheff Utd game and giving up tickets when East Sussex was put into whatever tier it was and losing money due to the money grabbing admin fee

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Praise Be to NSC!!

I was totally oblivious to this news as I hadn’t received an email.

I could have totally missed the window had it not been for this thread.

So logged on to find I’m in Window 2 :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Note that unless there's a kick-off announcement in the very near future you might be buying without knowing specifically when the game is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here