Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City (h) ticket ballot

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
For those people who are thinking that the prices are much higher than they expected - when I logged in, it seemed that tickets were £45, so I thought I'd see what happened if I selected one - on the payment page it was about £28.

I assume that the £45 is what they would normally charge those pour souls who have to pay match by match, and the website shows that price by default.

For those people who are thinking that the prices are much higher than they expected - when I logged in, it seemed that tickets were £45, so I thought I'd see what happened if I selected one - on the payment page it was about £28.

I assume that the £45 is what they would normally charge those pour souls who have to pay match by match, and the website shows that price by default.

Yeh I was shocked at that and was wondering what was going on! In the end much as I’d have liked to go, too much hassle rearranging work simply for a dead rubber game. Might be fun to watch though if City have their minds on Turkey

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yeh I was shocked at that and was wondering what was going on! In the end much as I’d have liked to go, too much hassle rearranging work simply for a dead rubber game. Might be fun to watch though if City have their minds on Turkey

If you can’t go you can’t go...so no criticism from me...but ‘dead rubber’ or not, for me a chance to get back in the stadium rather than watching on tv is the great incentive

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Now someone on NSC knows this:

If your friend has inadvertently loaded both passes onto his Google pay wallet jobby thing can be delete one of them so you can load it onto your GPWJT, is there another way to go about this, or do you have to get him to let you through the turnstiles while trying not to look like he's your carer?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Now someone on NSC knows this:

If your friend has inadvertently loaded both passes onto his Google pay wallet jobby thing can be delete one of them so you can load it onto your GPWJT, is there another way to go about this, or do you have to get him to let you through the turnstiles while trying not to look like he's your carer?

You are allowed to have more than one ticket on your phone, you just need to make sure you are together when you go in. It designed that way in case one person hasn't a campatible phone

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
E3A Disabled area.
In my panic to grab tickets at 2pm in PW2 I stabbed anything I could see, and two seats next to each other appeared in E3A. As an E3E STH I grabbed these. Now I find out they are in the disabled area. Contacted customer services who said it was fine.
But from what I can recall, these areas are large flat squares for wheelchairs and one seated but I'm in row C. Have they been changed for next season where PB has added all these seats?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Can anyone clear something up for me...my sister managed to get a ticket in the South stand and opted for print at home...when she had a closer look at the ticket after printing it off ... she’s got ‘’SEAT NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING’’ typed in the middle section that we run through the scanner...I’ve told her to ring the club tomorrow as its odd....but wondered if anyone could shed some light on this in the meantime.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

I thought the same that £45 was a lot for a ticket. I bought three tickets and was pleased to see they only came to £135 in total. Oh, wait a minute.......

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I'm a My Albion+ member, and have had an email telling me that tickets are available. Thought they would have sold out to season ticket holders before getting to my level.

The-Libertine

May 2, 2006
Can anyone clear something up for me...my sister managed to get a ticket in the South stand and opted for print at home...when she had a closer look at the ticket after printing it off ... she’s got ‘’SEAT NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING’’ typed in the middle section that we run through the scanner...I’ve told her to ring the club tomorrow as its odd....but wondered if anyone could shed some light on this in the meantime.

This happened to me for the Southampton game just before Christmas. I rang the club and they said they didn’t know why that message had appeared on my ticket. They told me not to worry and confirmed the seat was ok. The ticket worked fine at the ground. Worth phoning to check but I thought you might be glad to hear that it happened to me and wasn’t an issue.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Difference being this is 8k and that was 2.5k wasn’t it. I think there may be some left at 3. I however KNOW thrrr will be dozens / hundreds come up on the exchange..!

Why will so many come up on the exchange ? Game is in less than 2 weeks, so surely people are only going to buy if they are pretty sure they are going to go ?

I reckon anyone in 3 or 4 has virtually no chance of getting a ticket unless they can spend ages waiting for the odd exchange ticket to pop up.

Just thought I’d randomly check... Loads of tickets available!

Told you Daz ;)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here