Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City (h) ticket ballot

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I think Arsenal and Everton have announced plans for how many tickets and where in the stadium, but I don't think the tickets have been allocated to fans yet.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Be handy if Sky Sports the saviours of English football would let us know the date of the actual match too.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
As the Man City game is now just two weeks away, has there been any information when the result of the ballot is being announced?

Any chance you can forward on a link regarding this ballot? I haven't received an email about it, and can't find anything on the club's website on the matter.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Don't think they'll play all the games on the same day/time.

The midweek games are likely to be spread over the Tuesday and Wednesday I would think, even though fans are likely to be in attendance as it's limited capacity I still expect all games to be shown on TV, probably waiting for Sky and BT to confirm who is showing what and when.

The final set of games on the Sunday will all kick off at the same time as is tradition for the last day of the season (and happened last year when the league was restarted).

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Dates and times of all remaining fixtures are confirmed now aren’t they ? Man City on Weds evening, Arsenal on Sunday

pretty sure they'll want to put them all on TV still so imagine it could be any day Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and as Man city playing previous Friday and we have west ham on Saturday night so I reckon Tuesday could be our slot with teams playing on Sunday probably getting the Wednesday or Thursday date. Question is will they still stick with the 6pm time if fans can come to the games

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Bloody row V don't suppose anyone wants to swap seats nearer the pitch so I can get Raheems shirt and lockdown hair stylists number .

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The club have everything ready to go for these games, but are still waiting on a couple of bits of information regarding the fixtures before they can send stuff out to fans.

As soon as they get this information, we'll be hearing about tickets.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I haven'y got a Danny La Rue how any of this works, I just accept as an ordinary customer I won't get a sniff.

Pep sent me a Text last night though to ask If I was free for lunch on 19th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here