[Albion] Man City (h) ticket ballot

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Uhm. As tickets are strictly non-transferable what happens if you can only go on one of those dates, and it turns out to be the other?

**edit: I see the ticket exchange is open, so presumably you have to put them on there if you can't go?**

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Uhm. As tickets are strictly non-transferable what happens if you can only go on one of those dates, and it turns out to be the other?

**edit: I see the ticket exchange is open, so presumably you have to put them on there if you can't go?**

Yep, this happened with the Saints game. I think most P1 bought a ticket but then many could not go. Many of us in P4 still managed to pick one up, myself thanks to a very lovely well known NSCer :)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

You give them back and if sold you will get your money back LESS an admin fee

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Typically, this time I’m in group 1 - but will be on the canal holiday planned for last season’s end of season game at Burnley that we moved on a year so we didn’t lose the deposit!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Typical Priority 1 (Previously 4444) which I can’t take my son to on a school night mid week (would be his first game)

Just reading the extensive q&a to see if I need to do anything, can’t imagine my pair with go spare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Priority 4, in previous ballots no higher than Priority 3.
I'm sure I'm not the only one in this position but quite annoyed with this, in the top Priority for away games and not get a sniff of a ticket for this season. Surely for one game the club would reward loyalty. If I don't get a ticket on Friday (two hopes, none and Bob) I can feel a email to PB coming on.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Priority 1 here (first time in a ballot). Tickets can be purchased from 9am tomorrow.

Annoyingly, my birthday is 19th so hoping match on 18th. If not got to change birthday plans. Missus wont be pleased but needs must!!!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Priority 1 here (first time in a ballot). Tickets can be purchased from 9am tomorrow.

Annoyingly, my birthday is 19th so hoping match on 18th. If not got to change birthday plans. Missus wont be pleased but needs must!!!

You're in luck. 7pm on the 18th.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Typical Priority 1 (Previously 4444) which I can’t take my son to on a school night mid week (would be his first game)

Just reading the extensive q&a to see if I need to do anything, can’t imagine my pair with go spare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing for you to do as they are not your tickets. The ballot only determines the time you are allowed to enter the ballot, it doesn’t give ownership. If you aren’t going then don’t enter the ballot.

woody12a

Nov 9, 2006
Are we still in the ballots with our groups of friends as per Southampton/Sheffield Utd games ? or are we all individual now ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Man City ballot

P1 and P2 for the two games that ended up behind closed doors, P4 for this one :lolol::lolol: Roll on next season

Yes same here - shame they couldn't keep those groups for this game, given that we lost out for Wolves & Arsenal.

7,500 tickets for 22,000 STHs - are the groups different sizes this time around?

Looking forward to shouting 'get the bloody camera up' for the final time - can't come a moment too soon :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports