Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lyrics to the norths ultra style song

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Most after playing us.

I think it's good,not great,worth appreciation,but lets not over do it now...........yes i am deluded,it's a Palace thing.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
But we brought it here.Like I said songs are copied but not your rivals songs.I may try and make a song to GOSBTS.
Go ahead-i have a song you could sing about us,would blow what we are talking about out of the water,you will never hear it though,but boy would it catch on with your lot.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
But we brought it here.Like I said songs are copied but not your rivals songs.I may try and make a song to GOSBTS.

As I said earlier, I suspect the TSLR lot got it from St.Pauli and not your lot. Red'n'Blue claims that you got it from St.Pauli too.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
So lets get this straight.

This song has been sung all over the world, St Pauli in Germany, Columbus Crew in the US, etc, etc, etc, but somehow Crystal Phallus are claiming originality ?

Riiiiiiight

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Carry on with it then.But one bad video does not change the fact that everybody knows it is our song.
Can you imagine Arsenal singing 'oh when the gunners go marching in'.
Desperate.You will be laughed out of the Amex and Selhurst when you sing this against us.

What are on you on about.

Everyone knows it's our song? Who exactly?

And who will laugh us out of the Amex, our own fans - you complete tool.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
So lets get this straight.

This song has been sung all over the world, St Pauli in Germany, Columbus Crew in the US, etc, etc, etc, but somehow Crystal Phallus are claiming originality ?

Riiiiiiight

No not at all. All we claim is that we brought it to England and that it is bizzare that our main rivals our signing it.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
No not at all. All we claim is that we brought it to England and that it is bizzare that our main rivals our signing it.

Did you sing it against Bournemouth today - ha ha ha.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

So we are then? Not Millwall Or Clowntowns

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Its an age thing. For me Brighton are.

Long may it flourish-ok most defiantly NOT a grand classic-DERBY,but hey Londoners have always come down to here,it's why it's known as "Little London by the Sea".

The most famous Londoner to come south?

Tony Bloom's GRANDDAD.............1930...........so.............tell your Friends.....................It cannot possibly be like Chelsea & RA....the Bloom family have been involved in Brighton for 81 years....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here