Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lyrics to the norths ultra style song

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
well even tho the scum sing it , carry it on sounded top class .
and what are the nsk ?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
please get a grip , stop being boring and just join in . it was top class

I really am all for an atmosphere, although I am very against the idea of ultras.

I'm in genuine shock as to how anyone can justify stealing a song from Palace of all teams, especially one as shit as that, and with even shittier lyrics! Awful.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
It wasn't stolen from Palace, This song is sung throughout Europe they 'stole' it too. Its a great song and looks brilliant.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I'm in genuine shock as to how anyone can justify stealing a song from Palace of all teams

I wasn't there today but I bet it sounded amazing and good on the Ultras for getting it started with very good Brighton lyrics. My objection is that if the majority of fans are perfectly happy to take a song sung by Palace and adapt it, why is everyone vehemently against those who in the past have suggested unoriginal songs, but with cracking lyrics which would sound great around the Amex i.e. this one suggested by Sitch and Twinkle Toes?

We'll Never Die

If we can adapt a Palace song, surely we can adapt one sung by Man Utd and Chelsea.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
But weren't people slating the Palace song not two months ago when the subject of ultras was brought up and the video already posted on this thread was brought into the subject? What's changed?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Palace are not the only team in the uk to sing it.

FC United, Celtic, York to name but a few.

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
If you weren't there today don't knock it, it helped create a great atmosphere. I was in the 1901 with a mate today, but can't wait to get in my north stand seat next week.

And who cares if the scum sing it?! It's ours now!! :lolol:

Last edited:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
north stand sounded fantastic, palace did not start that song and we will do it better. keep going it was awesome

Palace bought the song to England,go back to last season or the one before and find it on youtube.Last day at Wednesday 2009-10 for instance where it was sang from start to finish.loads of championship clubs have copied it but we are the original.After all the slating you have given our ultras this is priceless:lolol::lolol:
Typical brighton years behind.:lolol:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I really am all for an atmosphere, although I am very against the idea of ultras.

I'm in genuine shock as to how anyone can justify stealing a song from Palace of all teams, especially one as shit as that, and with even shittier lyrics! Awful.

Don't be stupid, lots of teams sing it in Europe, it isn't a "palace song", we didn't steal it from them, it sounded great today and it will just get better and better as more people join in apart from the usual negative moaners

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Don't be stupid, lots of teams sing it in Europe, it isn't a "palace song", we didn't steal it from them, it sounded great today and it will just get better and better as more people join in apart from the usual negative moaners
What next? Glad all over when you run out.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
They aren't using that Palace song are they?

f***-ing-hell.

You do realise along with the so called plastic MAN U,ARSENAL,CHELSEA etc fans we have
there are also P A L A C E as well.....................ha ha

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
We get a brand spanking new stadium, the fans are back in there numbers and the chants/atmosphere is back!

yet here on NSC, people moan dont do this if Palace sing it!

UN-BE-LIEVABLE!!

:facepalm:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Oh fcuk me people-songs and times have are changing-the old hymns are being replaced,new songs are on the block-sung by all fans,at all clubs,as always,BUT no club in the country has(OR WILL EVER SING!!!!!) what we have ,SUSSEX BY THE SEA-

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here