Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lyrics to the norths ultra style song

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We will sing to palace

Selhurst park is falling down,falling down,falling down,Selhurst park is falling down,poor old Palace.

Come down to Brighton town,Brighton town,Brighton town,where you'll see a proper ground,poor old Palace.

(Traditional enough for you?)

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
We get a brand spanking new stadium, the fans are back in there numbers and the chants/atmosphere is back!

yet here on NSC, people moan dont do this if Palace sing it!

UN-BE-LIEVABLE!!

:facepalm:

And cliché of the day goes to...

Because you're absolutely right of course. By stating my dislike for the fact that 'our' ultras have decided to use this song CLEARLY shows that I have absolutely no regard for the new stadium, the increase in supporters and the great situation that we're in. I forgot that you had to be fully supportive of all supporter activity to be fully appreciative of the state of affairs within the club itself.

Nice logic.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What next? Glad all over when you run out.

Never,but the tune in the Mc Donalds recent advert-got my missus,who likes but is not a real fan,dancing around last night,i told her in no uncertain terms-so that's

Seagulls from Eagles
Your song
&
Next
& this will happen..................your dominance...if that's what we shall call it..........by by Palace a new Seabird is in town.

yes i know the Eagle is stronger-but like the Shermans of WW2 V the Tiger-we will have sheer weight of numbers.

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Lived in Sydney for four years up until a year ago and this was the tune that was sung non stop for ninety minutes every game by the Cove, the Sydney "North" stand. Creates an excellent atmosphere and is a first class tune. Certainly not a Palace song, belongs to the Cove of Sydney. Look forward to singing this for the Albion in the best environment of the football league!

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
Certainly doesn't belong to the Cove of Sydney, we bought it to England years back, but we didn't come up with it, I think St Pauli did in fact.

Great song to have sung as the whole ground gets going every time (though as you will see when you play us, Palace fans do this song best - that won't change whether you like it or not - and We Love You at Selhurst is unbeatable).

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Lived in Sydney for four years up until a year ago and this was the tune that was sung non stop for ninety minutes every game by the Cove, the Sydney "North" stand. Creates an excellent atmosphere and is a first class tune. Certainly not a Palace song, belongs to the Cove of Sydney. Look forward to singing this for the Albion in the best environment of the football league!
Whatever mate but in England everybody that counts knows it is a palace song.
You will be laughed at ,even more than now.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Whatever mate but in England everybody that counts knows it is a palace song.
You will be laughed at ,even more than now.

You may laugh-but we will have the last-we are in it for the long haul.....Get over yourselves Palace,we may be deluded,but you set the standard.nothing lasts forever-still deep down,just as i (and you won't hear this very often)am PROUD to have Crystal Palace as (not to be confused with genuine derby)rivals...i know you are too,if a little unsure at the chaos and Fourier heading out of Sussex toward you.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
LOADS of teams sing songs to this tune. Top effort - 1 game and 1 new song - we must keep it going - some good player ones next pls?!

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
You may laugh-but we will have the last-we are in it for the long haul.....Get over yourselves Palace,we may be deluded,but you set the standard.nothing lasts forever-still deep down,just as i (and you won't hear this very often)am PROUD to have Crystal Palace as (not to be confused with genuine derby)rivals...i know you are too,if a little unsure at the chaos and Fourier heading out of Sussex toward you.
I have said before I have massive respect for the 7000 of you that kept the club going.It is the new ones getting ahead of themselves.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have said before I have massive respect for the 7000 of you that kept the club going.It is the new ones getting ahead of themselves.

Just a lot returning-and a few Palace plastics-for the record.

Still.....i respect Palace unlike some,i hate,i love and then hate again,but ultimately think it's a good if slightly unusual match between us.

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
Just a lot returning-and a few Palace plastics-for the record.

Still.....i respect Palace unlike some,i hate,i love and then hate again,but ultimately think it's a good if slightly unusual match between us.

Likewise.

Though there are some Brighton fans on here who are deluded clueless idiots (and there are some Palace fans like that also)

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Palace didn't create the song so what does it matter if they sing it? It sounded great and it would have been better had we all known the lyrics beforehand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here